So LGBT in game threads

I’m so tired of seeing thread after thread about not wanting lgbt in game on the forums over a “husband” reference. Blizz can add whatever they want to their game. I used to like coming to the forums and only seeing wow related topics, but now every time I go on for the past few weeks it’s just endless attacks on the lgbt community. And it’s actually painful to see, it would be great to see more lgbt positive threads in the forums instead, like this one.

It is not forced upon you, like alot claim. Lgbt people are not a politics or agenda.
Whereas alot of people here are trying to force their anti gay political agenda on blizz. Keep your anti gay politics in whatever anti gay place you live in please.

When can blizz add lgbt chars and it not be called a political agenda? 50 years from now? Or a 100? When?

46 Likes

wthbbq!?

3 Likes

I’m tired of seeing threads after threads, complaining about others threads, that complains about threads, that complains about… stuff.

27 Likes

Totally agree with you OP :smiley:

Love is love and it isnt political unless Jaina is involved…

18 Likes

Then why make another one OMG facedesk and facepalm

2 Likes

There is already enough bashing/hate against every LGBT theme on FB and other big social media we don’t need them in games too. I agree.

After all those people who feel offended from LGBT don’t even know what it is. They use it so wrong in their argumentations.
They simply saw someone saying it’s a bad evil thingy and take it in without questioning.

Who keeps bashing here is actually bashing Blizzard too cause this is their Game- Their Story for what we praise them. Blizzard created it, not some nameless tiny player.

1 Like
11 Likes

And all of them are “I have nothing against gay people but I due to x,y,z stupid reason, I really don’t think they should be represented in the arts. Why is everyone calling me homophobic?”

16 Likes

I agree with you OP, but this topic will probably turn into the same silly argument as the rest of them. They close one down, 2 new ones pops up. Forums are just an endless snorefest these days with the same topics going in circles :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I think very few search or even glance over the forum before starting a topic. It can be easy to miss some but we’ve seen a lot of repeats lately.

6 Likes

Maybe, But this is the first one who starts with ‘‘I’m tired of Anti lgbt agenda’’ instead of the usual tired of lgbt pro agenda topics. However that matters:P

Kinda like how OP calls out the hypocrisy of who is really running an agenda here.

3 Likes

Think of it like this:

I don’t care what genitalia you have, just don’t go shoving it into my face. :slight_smile:
Doesn’t matter what your sexuality or gender is.

7 Likes

Sterilize everyone! No couples at all! Straight or gay alike!

1 Like

Asexuals rise up!

2 Likes

For a start off I said

“Not wanting”, I didn’t say I’m tired of seeing lgbt topics in the thread. I’m tired of seeing ‘anti gay’ threads not wanting lgbt in the game. My thread is not an anti gay topic thread, I thought that was clear, I’d be more than happy to see lgbt positive threads.
I can’t keep my mouth shut when I see discrimination. I thought I could at the first 2 anti gay threads I saw getting thousands of likes but more and more keep coming and I had to say something.
Again I’m sick of ANTI gay threads on the wow forums, and this is not an anti gay thread, please read my top comment again if you think otherwise.

4 Likes

just make a thread about it

1 Like

You have a hotline to the mods dont ya? Cant you ask them to glance over them and lock them unless the OP comes with a proper opening thread straight from the start? So far the only opening i could deem within “acceptable” manners is the guy that created the thread in fear of his government throwing a tantrum (even if this thread has been derailed more often than not by now)

1 Like

I actually think a new option is needed with reporting, something to merge it with an existing topic.

1 Like

The whole forum needs an overhaul. Be it new report options or actually preventing mass flagging with alts, or multi likes with alts njada njada njada, the list goes on. The old forum so far remains superior.

I like the new one but posting on bnet basis would have been better IMO on either system.

The notifications are really nice as are other new features.