So many undeserved wins

seems like you don’t get it actually, since I already pre-answered question you have now.

what? you use stun, target is on the spot where it gets stunned
it’s literally impossible for DH to use Fel Eruption and it target end up being behind pillar
no matter of reflexes of either
in other words, no matter how well you jump and how bad DH is, he can still use Fel Eruption + Mana Rift as after you’re hit by Fel Eruption, you can do nothing to prevent it (outside of bubble or trinket, which both have much higher CD)

No, you cannot jump and get stunned behind pillar. Thinking that just shows how little you know about DH and stuns.
Yes you can do that with Stormbolt, theoretically, no you can’t do that with Fel Eruption.

Okay, so let’s bring something more recent, how about the time when you thought you can just dispel the trinket so it’s fine? But again, you just were incapable of realizing you can use two of them in a row, but enemy can’t dispel twice in a row.
And haha, remember how it was even mentioned in the original post and you were still incapable of getting it halfway through… man!

You realise that doesn’t make me wrong, right? It just makes the second trinket undispellable.

Ergo is broken. The end.
And… yes, it makes you wrong actually.

never been able to mention single one and the only your point you had (dispel) was admitted by you to be wrong too

Except I was referring to ONE instance of the trinket.

Then you’re stupid, as topic was very clear.

I’m pretty sure you forgot near perma meta. Good times.

did you really just compare arms 0 mobility with dh

Arms has less mobility but they have slow. Mobility is relative to your target. 10 dashes mean nothing if the enemy keeps running at 130% speed and you can’t slow them.

Don’t think so. They added it to bring some additional stuff into PvP. Like another button to use just for PvPers to increase “skillcap”.

Actually not a bad idea but multiple maledicts are still an issue. Question is, if a debuff (like you couldn’t be hit by another maledict for x secs) would really help or if it would destroy the coordination behind it.

Can’t decide. I actually don’t like the trinket, but I like having more stuff to use.

Just put it on the DR.

First Maledict cancels 40K, second cancels 20K, third cancels 10K.

You dispel the first, and 30K denied healing is not much for 2 2min cds.

I must stand with Kelduril today. Maledict is currently the best win condition for DH.
Draining mana is slow. Even if you land a few hits, you mostly are not able to get mana advantage, because you are unable to pressure the healer same way like fury warrior, assa rogue or unholy DK does => which costs your healer mana, while enemy healer has easier time staying alive.
Other melee have slows, roots, some even spamable. We can choose either slow, or extra stun. Incap is honor talanted and must pick… Compare it to rogue which has all this in basic kit, is bursty, can disengage without problem…
Warriors and DKs can press the button and be immune to CC, even rogue can.
They have execute skills, which deal a huge damage in single hit => that is what wins you the arena, big hits forcing cooldowns…
Our mobility is irrelevant if we can’t stay on target. If we are slowed, rooted or incaped, that 2 felrushes won’t save us.
Yes we have one slow, which is also one of our best panic butons. It slows your target while also keeping you from him and removing 1 snare which you have (from that description you must know that this skill is meant for defense, and using it offensively only shows how desperate are we for slow)
How alse can we win than deny healing for a few seconds when target is low, use stun and trinket… We don’t have any other finisher.
Eye beam? Kick me, stun me, whatever. My only burst is over… Bladestorm? (lol)
But cocoon, stuning us, slowing, rooting. All that can save you from maledict’s impact.

Where is Jito to defend this trinket and take on the role as missunderstood?

:thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.