So, now that humans have more diverse skin tones

What the hell is an LGBT model? XD

7 Likes

I dont wanna reply or go further into this conversation because these are some sensitive borders where my already multi Silenced account , is to risky to dive.

3 Likes

Actually I have never experienced any form of Racism in this game mostly xenophobia against my Slavic bros that they should leave EU cause they are better then the rest of EU in wow PvP lol.And this is all stupid because I am Slav too but I suck at PvP.

Haha beat my 16 silences and then weird flex like me about suspensions.

Likewise.

I find it really interesting that you’re here joining in on the “OMG alt right reeee” wagon at the drop of a pin, in a thread where you openly generalise Russians but “that’s okay because Russians are different”.

You call it cackypoowhatsdinger for all I care but racist attitudes are racist attitudes and my friend, that is a racist attitude, so I guess this one is on you.

3 Likes

Russians are not a race, NEXT, nice try gaslighting. It is actually a fact about the premades.

Gotta love how xenophobic people act like they’re some kind of martyr whose right to free speech is being taken away by evil “SJWs”.
Hate speech is not free speech.

3 Likes

Actually I did once. I made an Afro-american human character and the very first moment I logged into the human trainings ground… someone asked me if I want to be his N**** b****.

1 Like

Does it make it any better to hate a russian rather than an Asian. So if I was from Africa I could never be a rasict for saying horrible things about them.

Is European, African or Asian a race?

I guess no one can be a racist then!

No one is saying it is good or bad to be russian, is it bad to say the english and japanese like tea? well the russians do like premades this is fact, not saying they are bad people. come on these are the basics.

Im confused.
America is in neither Azeroth or the EU. Seems a weird term to use.

I think it would be wrong to call a person simply “black”, especially in times like these.

I agree that these are touchy times but I do know black people who would find the term you used offensive.
I suppose there is no getting it right :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah it’s POC (person of color) they wouldnt know that though living in their basement.

Who cares?

I don’t understand why are people so obsessed by the color of the skin.

2 Likes

There is a good chance that if Blizz adds new continents they just make a human kingdom there with plack people.

Or another asian themed continent with human Daimyos ruling some land.

They haven’t done it so far sadly.

Code for you dont want them to have representation, real nice.

white is a color too, so POC = Person.

7 Likes

Because screw your attempt at inserting racism. Keep that for the non greenskins.