So, now that humans have more diverse skin tones

A male belf/void elf.

honestly i’m gutted, i thought my own faction would be understanding but no, even though in my leaving thread i just stated what we all know about the horde bias. No one likes abuse, online or otherwise.

Well…at least now you have something to tweet about.

I don’t use twitter, thanks.

Mate I am not your therapist… I just wanted to know how did you obtain that goddam bike mount. You like the game, you feel like alliance is dying so just give horde a shot. You clearly dont want to quit the game and maybe you’ll like horde.
Session is over.

Yeah, what if we all left alliance? should we have to change faction for fair treatment? I thought you were expressing concern but i guess i was wrong on that one too, this is what im talking about it is absolutely mad.

What did you want me to say? If you want to spend YOUR FREE TIME crying about some random persons opinion its on you. My middle name is flibbertigibbet so I cant really relate to your problem. Anyway Ive spent more time in this thread than I’d like. take it easy man

I’m wondering how nobody mentioned that specific races of WoW universe somehow represent our cultures - such as Troll with African accent. I assume that players who want to feel similar to the character they’re playing, they would pick Troll. So basicly, personally, when I see Vol’jin, I see him as a African-American person IRL. Also, Wrathion has black skin tone.

Edit: And Pandaren seems like a race that could represent Asian culture.

3 Likes

I need some of those Nivmie :popcorn:, this conversation between you and Kojin is getting exciting.

1 Like

Where im from when you ask someone how they feel it is not something to be taken lightly and no im not crying, just annoyed by it all. I’ll take the “secret” of the mount to my grave because i won’t be re-subbing but i will say that it is still KIND OF possible.

Wow thats a peepee move. Wish you christmas without snow.

1 Like

careful friend your true colors are showing once again, a troll through and through i see. nice.

Lemme guess “it’s xenophobia, not racism” (said whilst remarking as if being xenophobic isn’t itself a character flaw.)

I don’t care what you call it. You’re basically saying “because group X have shared characteristic Y (which is not something they consciously choose) I’m going to generalise them.”

Acting like this is justified in the case of Russians but not other ethnicities is hilarious. The underpinning logic is the same. It’s only bad if you generalise certain kinds of people based on unchangeable characteristics but not when you do it with others?

Okay then. Have fun with your pick and mix approach towards being progressive.

2 Likes

The Mag’har orcs already look like some africans, the female DID with some of their long hairstyles also.

3 Likes

Look again you misunderstand my england and japan anology was fitting, Im not saying that ALL russians do such things but there is a trend of russians making premades that is impossible to miss.

Did you just call me a troll? racist. get on your bike and vroom vroom from these forums. For your own sake.

So much bait in this topic

1 Like

Is it racist to say the british love tea? is it racist to say russians love premades? no it isnt nice try and as i said for the last time russian is not a race. Just quit while your behind and yes im done now conversation over.

Edit: I have plenty of russian friends and none would be offended by this, none. Just as the english would not be offended to say they like tea… it is a true trend not typical of every individual but typical enough to be observed.

Maybe they did the diversity thing because it’s a chara customization thing and people want to relate to their characters, while ingame lore is something entirely different and not based on real life?

3 Likes

The fact that it’s still possible to fight in a thread made with diversity and inclusion in mind makes me very sad.