So Saurfang banked his whole plan on

Sylvanas conveniently spazzing out and saying something stupid? If she would have just killed him when she had him down the whole thing would have been ruined lol

Blizzard writers why are you so trash

I thought everyone knew that Saurfang was suicidal since Teldrassil? The real question is why no one stopped him!

You sylvanists give your waifu too much credit.

Most of her brain must’ve been eaten already. It’s been almost 18 years after all.

He knew Sylvanas gets triggered when she hears the word “hope”, so he said the word “hope”, and it was super duper effective.

1 Like

Really, it was a fine finale for a Disney Kids’ show.

They just went full anime with that fight.

You know when the main character is down and he has a memory about his friends and how friendship is the most powerful force in the universe.
Exactly what happens after Saurfang is down and suddenly starts winning from nothing.

3 Likes

The last time someone questioned her chance to destroy hope she burned down a tree.
and despite the crap they have written that moment isnt that far from comic book villans defete.

except saurfang is remembering all those draenei and human children he killed

“FOR THE HORDE!”

1 Like

Saurfang has been suicidal since Wrath…

What actually annoyed me most about that situation was that Sylvanas accepted Saurfang’s challenge. WHY? To make him suffer? There were so many ways she could do that one of them was refusing his challenge. Besides wasn’t he already wallowing in self pity?

You know, I wouldn’t have minded so much if they hadn’t shoehorned Anduin in this story having him even give Saurfang a weapon. Come on.

I disliked Vol’jin cause he went sniveling to the Alliance. But ok, he’s gone (sort of). Now you have the whole Horde sniveling to the Alliance. Give me a break. All the fraternization between factions I need is right here on the forums.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.