So tired of the hate train!

You can log out any time you like but you can never ever leave…

6 Likes

Add Belular simp club as well. Belular and his click-baity titles - oh boy, that is a huge hatetrain for clicks. And simps are strong with that one.

2 Likes

Problem is - Devs doesn’t listen. Even current wow council is simply ignored. How else you can give feedback?

I haven’t watched a lot of his wow streams but I did watch him play Dark Souls which is why twitch keeps showing me his second channel, I know he’s been streaming WoW there for the past like 3-4 days

1 Like

However (as mentioned in my post) if you have not verified comments made about an influencer’s content, you could with some justification, be accused of simply living in an echo chamber and not doing your own research to check the facts, instead relying on hearsay, relating to a particular event.

Critical thinking is an essential life skill. Unfortunately, it is not given sufficient emphasis in the educational curriculum…so, no misfire with my tongue-in-cheek ‘zinger’.
:innocent:

1 Like

He still posts content about WoW, whenever he thinks there is a current topic that will improve his viewer/revenue metrics, by riding the controversy train… Kerrrchiiiiiing!

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s true for most streamers, their aim is to make money.

Some of them remind me of terrible tabloid newspapers with click bait titles that don’t resemble much in the way of facts.

4 Likes

Sssssh…otherwise peeps will stop paying their sub just for the Forums mini-game…which even works on your mobile phone!
:grin:

2 Likes

It’s exactly the same Business model…constant controversy drives ad revenue.

2 Likes

I love watching Asmongold so it’s not a problem for me :slight_smile:

I don’t get the complaints with streamers though, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them.

It’s like peopel who complain about reality tv shows. Don’t watch them then.

5 Likes

Has to be up-to-date, so that all his controversy content based around the next patch, can be presented as ‘authoritative’…

1 Like

That would be an excellent proposition, if his personality cult were not camped here, referencing his content as ‘Holy Writ’.

3 Likes

Buy Microsoft shares…a really large amount. :grin:

3 Likes

Asmon is still grieving, even though he doesnt know it, yet … But when he did do the EU Mount competition for hours, that used to be really good to watch

1 Like

We were all and still are traumatized what happened after MoP. Like living, healthy and breathing entity was put on dissection table by Celestalon and his clowns with zero knowledge, foresight and insight how to operate.

Welcome to LITERALLY any video game forum since ever.

Let me guess, you don’t check in here often and when you suddenly do and see the same.

You think this just started.

Oh man you need to check video game forums more often than sticking to just one to get the full picture. OP.

I don’t know why people think WOD content was so bad, the raids were fun, it introduced the first mythic dungeons, and world PvP in Ashran was great fun. Plus there wasn’t 10% of the grind when it came to gearing up. It’s only failing was the flying issue, which they still haven’t fixed, and judging by the outrage over it they cost themselves millions of subs by scrapping it when relevant.

1 Like

What is your definition of “hate”?

If your definition is “any sort of criticism towards, or person voicing their dislike of a certain thing”, then if I were you I would sit down and rethink your own idea of what “hate” actually is.

Much of what I read and/or hear are legitimate criticisms or simply people being understandably upset.

In many cases people just seem to be unable to properly put their feelings in to words, which results in “hate” or “angry” posts. That does not mean that their feelings are inherently invalid however.

1 Like

I enjoyed WoD, I actually did a lot more on alts as well. It was much friendlier in that way.

5 Likes