So... what next?

Hey guys so i bought a 120 boost (60 euro), and used it on a monk. I was really eager to try a new class in arenas, since i completed my objective for my rogue (got 2.4 in 2’s, dont care about 3’s all that much).

So i boosted a fresh 120 monk, set up his interface, then i remembered i have to do nyalotha 10 times for azerite/gear/drest trinket, junkyard 30 times for mechagon wheel, 50 visions, farm about 100k echoes to get cloak/essences/corruptions, wait a month or so for vers corruption to be available at vendor, etc. So 2 minutes into boosting my alt, i exit game.

60 euro well spent! 10x blizzurd

4 Likes

Well well well, in life it’s good to think about the consequences of spending money before you do it and not after.

Too many things to do to gear up an alt I agree, but still, maybe keep in mind what I said above !

6 Likes

100 % xp event is on …exping is great in comparison to catch up.

You don’t need mechagon afaik because I believe WWs all stack vers. I’d suspect they go insignia with either drest, badge or medallion so that’s er one less thing to do :wink:

If they let us give echoes to alts, would be nice.

Because you won’t be geared before SL pre-patch :slight_smile:

so you are just stupid? Maybe think twice before you buy anything lol

2300 games and 2300 CR in 2s and not even 2k in 3s no words needed

vers corruption tomorrow and next week btw :slight_smile:

all of roque main have the same brain as you or you are a special one?>

How dumb are you?
Wait…dont answer that

2 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed about.

Just shows how awful this expansion really is if new comers can push 2.4 just like that in their first season.

What a time to be alive

4 Likes

There were always people getting high rating in their very first season, it’s not like he didnt play over 2000 games with one of the best classes and then its 2s aswell. You could easily get 2400 as L S D in WotlK with less games if its your first season.

https://prnt.sc/tw4uab

Really Blizzard?

Edit: Not saying that the current state of the game is good, whole BfA has been a joke in terms of balance.

2 Likes

Its the worst man i think even every other Expansion was better

“I bought a flight ticket but then I remember I couldn’t go”

1 Like

I bought a house but realised its 2 expansiv

Only game where you have to pay for sub, expansion and for what? To suffer.

He meant people can just pick one of the most broken spec right now and push without being worried to loose by overlapping stuff because they are getting carried easily.

I swear this season I’ve seen an insane amount of terrible player getting decent rating just because of their un counterable spec.
À lot doesn’t even know what they are doing I can see in the way they are playing.

Most of destro/dh for example have 0go and continue all game to 3x dr people and win by default. That’s disgusting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.