So when is the horde going to pay reparations to the Night Elves

So how will they compensate when the leader of the Night Elves appears to be AWOL, not responding to Alliance leadership and apparently not willing to give up hostilities?

Even if it was an option that would be thought about, they do not have very many openings to pursue it now, do they?

1 Like

I mean, Tyrande being absent could mean anything at this point, she could even be dead at this point. We don’t know it. What we do know though is that if they have any plans for her, it’s going to make her a villain for doing the right thing and make us kill her instead of giving the option to side with her.

1 Like

Nah I very much doubt she is dead right now. They will want to use Tyrande to fuel the PVP part of the next expansion, probably her vs horde extremists or something.

That’s all conjecture though and regardless of it, the Horde aren’t really in a position to give any reparations as long as Tyrande and Malfurion remain missing and their intentions not fully known.

You see, in this expansion there has been that one case with a character called “Sylvanas”…

That’s like arguing we should never have had a mission on a planet in starcraft because it’s called STARcraft and not PLANETcraft. It’s silly.
Even with the horde and alliance at peace we would still solve 99% of quests through violence and there would still be antagonists to battle and pvp would still exist.
This faction conflict didn’t make sense since the beginning of wow except for world pvp purposes and if they don’t finally get rid of it I really lose all hope.
Best solution would be to break up both horde and alliance, all races stand on their own and can fight each other in the story and pvp but no war between two superpowers anymore and we can finally really cooperate with other players if we want.

3 Likes

According to the devs Tyrande already got her revenge so probably never.

On the case of dead nelfies:
I replayed the 8.1. part of the war campaign on my alt yesterday and i noticed that almost all of the forces that were a sent to nazmir as a distraction for the raid on dazar’alor were either dark iron dwarfs or nelfies.
Imagine me in this azerite powered superrobot wondering why i’m dabbing on hundreds of supposedly almost extinct nelfs.
If i were you i would have a serious discussion on the alliance side with whomever sent all those already few night elves to nazmir to die.

2 Likes

Well maybe she didn’t get all the revenge she wanted? She might want to punch some peon once to get her remaining revenge.

Well that’s full credit to mastermind anduin that just lets his allies die instead of helping them

The loyalists got a quest to gather the citizens of Ogrimar and form a militia. Anduin is not there yet. The rebels are so few as Anduin stated. Storywise there isn’t really a Horde army left. I think Aleria wasn’t referring to the numbers of Sylvanas army but to the void resilience of the Forsaken.
I don’t think that there is a real danger to the Horde, Night Warrior will be merciful.

3 Likes

Let’s hope not

If not, Anduin will be forced to take measures. Aliance and Horde against Tyrande? I don’t think the story will go that way.
I also think that Teldrassil will be avenged but we must wait the next expansion for that.

I’m still waiting for reparations to the confederate Tauren tribes after Alliance transgressions.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t even be a fight. Everything Anduin has to do to put Tyrande in her place is say this:

“If you rebel against me, all these refugees who live in MY city go bye bye.”

Well, currently Stormwind is in big danger. Because Blizzard love to kill Night Elves civilian for a plot.
So I give 100% that the next city that will be under attack will be Stormwind. Where last of Nefls will die.

1 Like

no that can’t happen who will rapid grow our vegetables then clearly this horde attack is a plot to undermine our farmers and nothing else :wink:

Forsakens don’t need vegetables.

The war is over, my dude. We have won. Stormwind is no longer in danger.

You won NOTHING (с) Sylvanas

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to inform King Anduin of that, though I don’t think he cares about the petty threats of a powerless megaloamniac.

1 Like

Sorry I disagree.

“Because Blizzard love to kill civilians for a plot.”

It’s more like it.

• Civilians killed during the first and second war, including Stormwind;
  • Stratholme purge, by Arthas;
  • The entire kingdom of Lordaeron destroyed by the scourge;
  • Silvermoon destroyed so Arthas could resurrect Kel’Thuzad.

Just a few examples, say hello.
It seems they just love that stuff.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Big agree. The leader of the rebellion, Saurfang the Monstrous, was responsible for the Horde murdering its way through Ashenvale and Darkshore. His faction owes reparations to the Night Elves just as much as Sylvanas’…

1 Like