So when is the horde going to pay reparations to the Night Elves

you mean like he lead us to victory at the battle for lorderon you’d think graymane of all people would have remembered gass masks but i guess the old dog has gone senile

He probably mentioned it to mighty Anduin, but the boy-king decided to use his own intellect, with catastrophic results.

so his not only incompetent but his also unfit to be the royal advisor truly its a dark day for the alliance when graymane became anduin’s mentor clearly his more suited to a position as a retirement home resident

if your going to back a mongrel dog it should be someone like Darius Crowley

Tis hard being an advisor to an idiot who spends most of his time crying on Saurfang’s shoulder…

graymane has already lost one kingdom to incompetence and rebellion his not fit to lead the alliance let’s not forget he rage quit the alliance after being told he had to pay for the camps back during the last big war

His solution was more efficient…

btw why did you stop wearing your glad gear ? i though you liked it

I do, but one gets bored of a single set. And the pauldrons are too big.

anyway as to not stray the topic i doubt the horde will give anything to the night elves most likely blizzard will just sweep this under the carpet until they need the night elves to be the punching bags for the next time the horde goes evul

1 Like

Remember Grom Hellscream at the end of WoD? That’s the Horde now. Monkeys and typewriters spring to mind, tbh.

Or , once again, the damage to the population wasnt as big as you like to Preach.

After all, as somebody already mentioned, the nelf population in Feralas, Hyjal, Ashenvale and the surrounding areas, wasnt burned to the ground.

Just the innocent babies. You still have armies of warriors to sacrifice as is seen in Nazmir

To be honest people are looking for way to many things taken from our world in Azeroth. While I do agree that the Horde should desperatly try to make things up to the Nelfs (which is kinda impossible, but would be a start), it’s probably not going to happen.

What always confuses me abit is the question How many actually died at Teldrassil? There was evacuation with portals going on.
While we are at portals: Why did anyone die? We could easily have had more mages port there and get people out, so at least the casulties would have kept to a minimum. And while we are at the question why no gas masks were brought to Lordaron, why did we not use the Vindicaar?
Why did the Horde follow Sylvanas on this crusade to begin with?

It’s all for the sake of the story that many flaws are accepted by Blizzard.
Sylvanas could have had some members of her inner circle burn down Teldrassil and just pretended it was the Horde, the Alliance would have striked back at Lordaron and things would have made some sense. But too many things that happened didn’t make much sense…
So where did we start, oh ya Horde will probably not do anything to make things better between them and the Nelfs. (Instead of paying them they could try putting as many ressources as possible on helping them regrow Teldrassil or something like that… will not bring back the dead ofc)

2 Likes

1st of all it’s not really a genocide, the Horde intend was not to exterminate all Nelfs, Teldrassil was an atrocity, perhaps a war crime even, but not genocide. Also not a single force in any conflict ever cared about war crimes.
2nd, they wont pay reparations (as in the traditional meaning) because they didn’t lose the war, there is nobody to demand it and nobody that can enforce it. I do think though that they will prolly return Darkshore and Ashenvale back as the faction war has technically ended, though they have no obligation to do so.

No force has the right to invade foreign territory… until they do.

They did showed that, by rebelling two times (not all of course) against their own warchiefs who were considered tyrants.

2 Likes

pft the horde would have never rebelled against garrosh if he was not targeting the horde too it’s only when he started killing the other horde races that the rebellion formed

Blizzard themselves have described it as a genocide.

If they don’t make up for the genocide it proves that they are no better than Sylvanas.

Can you link me the Blizzard source that says “genocide” plz?

Yeah we’ll pay when you pay for The Zandalari navy and Rastakhaan

Go to the short story Elegy, skip to page 5

Ctrl+F and type in “genocide”

You want to kill a King? We’ll gladly give you anduin

1 Like

Won’t do. I want one with potentially interesting, and engaging story. :grinning:

If you “had” Rastakhan, I want Malfurion. Or Turalyon.

Don’t go offering around your trash and pass it out as premium stuff. That’d be like offering up Golden’s Baine.

1 Like

What about all the Zandalari on the ships u exploded? They had families too… what about all the people you killed to occupy the port…? What about Rastakhaan? All of the Zandalari who were killed … what about Opulence? What … about… Opulence… the Gold Golem… :cry:

1 Like

you can have malf that neutral has not done anything for his people until recently