So when is the horde going to pay reparations to the Night Elves

It was not just 1 King. Unless you didn’t do entire Alliance Warcampaign and the raid, which included assaulting plenty of Zandalari at their very homeland.

2 Likes

i would say illidan was the one who saved the world both times specially in the newer canon

1 Like

The questline was meant to be a lot like the novel, which happens to be one of my personal favorites. In the novel, Tyrande had to go chasing for Malfurion when he got captured by Xavius. While him being captured again, but this time he didn’t have much of a plan, was kind of dumb, however you got to see Tyrande shine by making a sane and pertinent decision.

1 Like

Um what newer canon is that? WC3,WOTA, and Stormrage novel have not been retconed so Malfurion still is the one alongside Tyrande that did it.

I am surprised it is one of your favorites since it is certainly mine ^_^.
However Malfurion did not get captured in ‘‘Stormrage’’ he was locked withing the Emerald Nightmare and put in a coma which you probably know. It just did not make sense with the way he was written in Stormrage/Cata to Legion…I understand they wanted the spotlight on Illidan but come on Malfurion during the WOTA closed the portal in front of Sargeras’ face, he pushed the Nightmare and saved the world.

which is great but at the cost of Malfurion’s character, Blizzard has shown time and time again that they need foils and a lot of them to write anything which is weak and degrading.

1 Like

i guess you didn’t read the newer Illidan novel where his basically the savior of everything but even if this was not the case i think malfy has overstayed his welcome and should have died back in the war of thorns wota and the stormrage novel is such bad writing

i prefer the war of the ancients when the night elves actually won it for them selves and didn’t need the help of a human and a super orc to win

I did read the Illidan novel, and I understand the retcon, however that is irrelevant as one novel does negate the events of the other. It being bad writing is purely subjective and does not mean it is not canon. Malfuion is an amazing character, sadly most people focus on the negative parts such as Legion/War of Thorns…even though the novel A Good War depicted Malfurion in a very good way.

shame novel malfurion and game malfurion has 0 in common though they might as well be two totally different people jaina suffers from this too

You say whut? What Catastrophe trolls have caused?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.