So who leads the Horde now?

Horde realises that Alliance are superior and are friendly and will start to report to High King and sacrifice random forsaken every month to be purified

3 Likes

Imagine winning in Mak’gora over leadership of a faction and that winning suddenly means losing. Ridiculous.

Thanks, I hate it.

5 Likes

Thrall is probably the new peacechief now.

1 Like

Gallywix for Warchief!

In seriousness though, Thrall needs to stop wandering off… Things always get bad when he does. And that very ironic line about not being able to hide kinda hints it’s now him again, no?

Aren’t you in that faction that forgot to bring gasmasks at the Siege of the Undercity…?

Sit down, sir.

4 Likes

In turn, Anduin will bow back at them and offer black eyed Night elf heads in return. Because vengeance and war is bad and there can’t be any warlike race left.

2 Likes

So be it! Unless Tyrandon stops playing hide and seek with Anduin.

1 Like

Ooooh!
So that’s why she is not answering his letters.
that cheating blond boy, trying to win the game through dishonorable means.

8.3 Tyrande unites with Sylvanas and crushes the factions.

3 Likes

I’m guessing Zappy as troll leader, Thrall as orc leader, Calia as Forsaken leader and Baine as War Chief… because he’s having a bromance with Anduin.

Doesn’t all make sense, but hey, what does in WoW?

1 Like

I’m hoping for Baine as warchief - Thrall has wandered off too many times to be given the responsibility again. Rokhan should be troll leader, especially after being much more present in the story in Zandalar. With all the "my dear Rokhan"s, maybe he and Talanji will get together and unite all trolls.

I don’t like the idea of Calia being leader of the Forsaken. She’s so Alliance- and human-aligned and I hate the idea of an outsider being forced on the Forsaken. Sure, she was a member of the royal family when they were alive, but she knows nothing of the Undercity and the lives of the Forsaken now. For me personally, it doesn’t sit right. I’d be curious how people who main Forsaken (especially rpers) would feel about it too.

1 Like

And you want Baine as Warchief?

I kid, I kid. Under these circumstances, I guess he’s the natural vessel for the “honorbound Horde” to carry the torch of Saurfang since he got blasted. Not that I personally like Baine, but I guess with some whitewashing we’ll be fine in a minute.

2 Likes

Ha ha, I see your point! But Baine is, above all else, very much aligned with the Tauren - their beliefs and way of life. So he’s a perfect leader for them, whereas Calia is not a Forsaken so doesn’t make sense as a leader.

1 Like

Considering the Horde’s track record, they should probably abandon the Warchief title entirely.

Out of the 7 Warchiefs the Horde has had, 1 was actively a benefit to the Horde (Thrall), one was mediocre but harmless (Vol’jin) and four (Orgrim, Ner’zhul, Garrosh and Sylvanas) led the Horde to almost total destruction.

Blackhand was the best Warchief, and the only Warchief ever to win a war, but the current Horde doesn’t think very highly of his time as Warchief, considering that it was really quite evil, in spite of his successes, so that’s 5 bad Warchiefs, 1 good one and 1 mediocre one.

The role or Warchief as undisputed dictator of the Horde doesn’t really fit the themes of the Horde anyway. The Orcs should have a Warchief as their racial leader, sure - though ‘Overlord’ might be the new title of choice, as with Geya’rah - but the Horde itself should probably consider a system more akin to the Alliance where the individual faction leaders are equals.

3 Likes

Zekhan can’t be a leader when he is not only still a kid but very unexperienced one as well.

Take him to the open world made him get exp. But don’t make him leader lol.

1 Like

Might as well proclaim Zehkan a new warchief :joy: New blood, plus kid learned so much from Saurfang. . .

1 Like

Anduin will decide Troll not you !

1 Like

Anduin will decide what? Anduin leadership is Alliance burden.

6 Likes

Because you were rude we are sending Calia to teach you manners as well.

I was rude? Where? Please show me nelfie on a model where nasty Zakkaru hurted you.

2 Likes