Solo instance for competing the story of an expansion

Hi. I’m a player who likes to play wow solo. I enjoy just doing quest without the stress of fulfilling some expectations of other players. I would really like the idea of killing a raid boss that is part of the story, but in a solo instance with like a couple of lore important npcs. It wouldn’t diminish anyone’s raiding or dungeon runs and would give the people who like to play solo an opportunity to compete the story of the campaign.

If i am not mistaken this will be a thing in next expansion.
They will be scenarios propably.

MMORPG might not be the game for you if grouping aint youre thing.

You can solo most in LEGACY mode at some point, just leave those behind what you cant currently do.

Tbh, I’d also be happy with the story as a solo scenario rather than a full raid just for the purpose of completing quests.

Great name btw :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree and this was mentioned in a T&E video recently coined “Path of the Curator” where you get to finish the actual story of an expansion instead of zone skipping half finished content as you move on.

It’s a great idea.

I play solo mostly too. It’s frustrating how the most rewards come from group content because I get annoyed by the toxicity in pugs and the self-righteousness of raiding guilds. This ain’t always the case but far too often to make group content something I do much of!

i will say simply mmorpg is multi player , so i dont see any point of single player content , maybe for sake of lore making single player counter part of wow which should be offline , but for online it should be encouraged ppl to play more with each other

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.