Solo queue messed up now :S

After this patch, solo queue is just not worth it.

You get into a group with a healer who has 0-200 rating and doesn’t know how to heal. so you’re forced to 3-3.

I won’t gain any score at my level with 3-3. T

2 Likes

Also always an arms warrior.

1 Like

Arms warrior?

im playing solo queue on all classes atm.

No joke, had 5 games in a row that ended 3 - 3, then 3 games which I lost 4 - 2, usually because of an ele shaman gimp switch into an unsuspecting dps, went from 1900 rating to 1746, extremely tilting when the queues are so long.

Only DPS classes I’m seeing are

Assa Rogue
UH DK
DH
Ele Shaman
Warlock
Devoker

I’ve played 15 games over the last two days across two classes, that’s the limit of DPS, no one seems to be playing anything else at this rating.

Impossible to find partners now in GF as everyone is doing solo.

I’m very close to ending the season.

2 Likes

Don’t worry , it’s not fun for the healer either,

I’m 2.6 xp on numerous healers, reached 2300 in solo on Windwalker the first 2 weeks, reached 2500 on DH , and I’m hard stuck at 1600 on MW / Hpala and Rdrood with hundreds games played.

Because I started playing healer late, the good players have all already moved up in ranking, so you only get bad lobbies and get matched with people with terrible positioning, lining you, not using their defensive and it makes the climb impossible.

Not gonna talk about the rating system as a healer.
3-3 will always result in a rating unchanged or worse , might even lose rating.
4-2 usually gives you a couple points, like +20 or so
and a 2-4 will quite often cost you a -60 ( WHAT !?) in your rating

So basically I’m not sure how you’re supposed to climb as a healer if you start playing 2 months into the season but yeah, seems impossible afaik

1 Like

Pikaboo made a disc priest and with full blues/greens he started queueing solo queue and got 2800 in 2 days. Lol…

2 Likes

#facts

he also plays alot soloq and now he hit r1 on war too

1 Like

thats a cool story , considering you need 408 ilvl to queue SS?

Ye with 300+ games in 2 days… Coolstory. Maybe he takes overtimes like +100hours every day…

Buy green pvp gear win 2-3 bgs/play 2vs2 with a skilled friend for fast wins = profit

it’s not fun for healers either when theres one garbage dps player that lines us and it goes 3-3

But that is us us ladder is full of apes

together strong

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.