Solo shuffle should=Same rewards as 3s

So with solo shuffle becoming the more popular game mode to play at the moment this should offer the same rewards as the 3v3 equivalent mount achie and titles anyone else agree or against?

5 Likes

Only if Gladiator is % based again, rather than being straight 2400 CR.
Then sure.

3 Likes

3v3 is more competitive than solo shuffle. So no.

Solo Shuffle is getting the 2v2 treatment. In fact it got more since it got its own gladiator title version.

1 Like

Yes it should not be made any easier to achieve them that is for sure but i dont see why it cant offer the said rewards if you progress high enough in rating. I was fooled in to thinking i had achieved duelist in solo shuffle at 2347 rating and i did not recieve any achie for it which i think is un fair

It’s actually fair.
The game detected that you were playing Ret in season 1, and rewarded you accordingly.

Jokes aside, check-pvp says you did earn Duelist last season.

1 Like

You did get it.

2 Likes

I did not unfortunatley it does not show as an achie i dont think oh it does i stand corrected haha xd <3

As much as I like solo shuffle the game mustn’t go in a direction where playing solo is as rewarding as actually having to interact with other players to achieve our goals.

This is why it’s an MMO and not a single player game at it’s core.

1 Like

Not for me, I’ve been well and truly put off playing solo anymore. The wait time alone is very off-putting.

U need to make a ticket for it, if u never get duelist achivement after hitting 2100 in solo gm will give it to you, it’s a bug.

He got it and saw it. He just phrased his post strangely.

I am talking about duelist achivement that gives 10 points, he only got fos duelist.

Fos achivement is not bugged but that 10 points is, it’s that one u need to make a ticket for.

Gladiator should be based on inflation/deflation. This season for example it should be 2,1k and 50 wins. In inflated season 2,6k+ 50 wins is fine. Other competitive games have this scaling system in place. And its not like everyone would be rocking glad mounts if it was 2,1k this season atleast 95%+ players would not have it so it would be in line with mythic raiding where CE usualy like 4-5%people get

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.