Solo Shuffle Showdown Feedback

Hi Blizz, the tourney was great, I had a lot of fun watching it. However, some feedback from my side:

1. Allowing players to use voice is not the best idea. We, as players, want to see true experience, where pros play the same as we do - no communication.

2. Changing spec was also not the best idea - it should mimic the ladder experience, where you don’t know who are you phasing until you enter the lobby.

3. Dampening hits too fast, which makes certain classes broken. Mostly, all the classes with 3 minute cooldown are bad, because they will never use it twice. See the only game were we’ve seen frost mage (wealthyman). He used his death born at around 0:45, and then it never came back again. So any class that relies on 3 minute cooldowns will just have a great disadvantage. Also, for a healer, it’s not so fun to have your character weakened so fast. Perhaps increasing major stat over dampening, would be a better idea so that games would become more explosive as the time flies.

4. Do not invite so many rogues next time : )

I’d rather they didn’t invite the raging racists and racist enablers first but hey that’s just me :frog: :tea:

1. I think the voice is important. If they dont allow voice, its basically a big mongo cleave advantage, because getting any setups going is hard. I still hope the ig voice will be allowed in rated yolo shuffle.
  2. This is one of the big flaws of SL pvp. Why some classes have huge cds every minute or less, while others just sit at 3m. Its pretty obvious, who will eventually win, because as you mentioned, many matches will not reach the duration for the bigger cd team to shine.
1 Like

Who are you refering to?

the norotious Raging Racists and Racist Enablers. who doesnt know them.

4 rogues in the Top 5 , guess it speaks for itself.

4 Likes

Raiku, Swapxy, Whaazz and Chas.

I also find every person that associates with Method repulsive.

1 Like

Blizz shoud not listen to ur feedback, u looking at tournement of rank 1 players, normal players don’t play like that, just keep it how it is.

U wanna change everything for 0,1% players, please let us 99% enjoy this.
I’m sick of this already just sit custom if u don’t like solo shuffle, solo shuffle is for people without friends.

1 Like

Rarely see eye to eye with you but I’ll drink to that

1 Like

What did those players do?

Yea booring, same old rank 1 pension guys,

I rly dont care about rank ones.

I care about u guys, grown up normal
Players who cant do arenas 10 hours every day to improve

Gluck! Let solo as it is, the egoes of r1 will be even atrocious now, pushing a ladder thats ment for more casual players:))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.