Solo suffle, solo joke

since when a tank can que and join a game…? and he had 0 rating at 1600 mmr…? game setup 2 priest heal 1 sp 1 war 1 ret 1 dk tank…how?!
Mmr is a joke…i started high mmr and i got in game with ppl with 0 mmr…and ppl who randomly and misterious dc in a round but next round they are fine…as for gameplay…either wintraders or something fishy goin on but its not normal that one round a guy who is with you plays like a total noob barely do something, and next round when hes against you he plays like a gladiator…thats not normal…and that goes for at least 60-70% of que sesion…
Remove the game mode if you dont wanna fix it. PvP overall its a joke…PvE gets new stuff each major patch and nice rewards…but for PvP we get same bgs…no new content…and the PvP balance and sistem its broken af…Only way to reach 2.4k+ and enjoy a mount its by gettin boosted…bcs a normal/casual player dont have time to invest and nervers to get 1000 addons and 5000 keybinds on a 2k gamer mouse and etc…Some ppl wanna enjoy PvP casual and earn the so little rewards in a normal way/manner…I get it that there must be competition…and be the best and all that…but how come a guy who play 2-3 hours a day casually can compete with a full “nerdie” boy who plays 8h a day that watch gladiators and get tips/buy win. After all thats why Sollo suffle is unranked and was made…to give casual ppl a chance to enjoy the very little PvP experience…but somehow its trash…PvE gets all love everytime…PvP its a reanimated zombie…
Truth cannot be denied with kinds words…sometimes the reality its harsh and must be accepted.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.