Solution about transfers!

Hello people, I think the whole idea about the free char. transfer is simple.
If you have a guild containing of around 40-50 players, all of them raiders , and if the whole guild transfers to the “so called” dead realm - you can still raid and face the experience your facing in this server but with one huge difference - No Lag and No Q`s.
Think about this possibility. Form yourself transfer guilds , migrate and enjoy. Hope some guild leaders find this useful and support their members with a quick fix to their lag issues. And ask yourself , why battlegrounds do not lag.

Get real, son. Nobody wants to play on a dead server, let alone transfer their whole guild to one.

5 Likes

Yeah i made this mistake once, the server had a ton of people transfering over then within a month it was dead again and i had to pay to go back. Never again.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. I was considering moving to Mograine because I’m bored of not being able to play this game, and I saw Mograine pop increasing, but the only thing worse than a locked full server is a dead server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.