Solution Before You Kill This Specc

Bring back seraphim!. Bring back hand of hinderance. Make avenging wrath a 2 min cd again Leave our damage alone!. If other classes want to cry when they die vs ret let them know that if they used a defensive cd or kited it would not happen. Stop taking away the fun and skill from this game.

2 Likes

Nonono and hell no seraphim i hated it. Also 1 min wrath feels good to play with. Stop saying the spec is bad. While clearly it still dominates pvp scene if PLAYED WELL

4 Likes

Who said the specc was bad ? Im asking blizzard to stop NERFING!

Well tnh those nerfs what they did were legit if you dont agree then their is something wrong with you, first off retri as the state before the nerfs happened was just horrible, noone couldnt kill a retri noone. That unhealthy for a game. Now you need to have some brains to play retri because you can easily be killed if you dont know when to use defensives.

And where did i say the nerfs were not warranted ? I said DO NOT NERF AGAIN enough is enough ok ?

Bringing back Seraphim would require massive nerfs elsewhere though. And no, nerfing AW:Might is not enough because Crusade still exists and is within ~1% of AW:Might.

Would welcome the return of Hand of Hindrance but good riddance to Seraphim, it didn’t nothing but contribute to button bloat.

1 Like

Look! Another pve hunters with 0 pvp rating crying about paladins and acting like he is playing one when obviously he does not! :smiley:

Look another poster hiding behind an Alt character, well fyi yes i dont PvP at all from my part they need to delete it. Second off you can say whatever you want a good paladin can kill u in seconds, but any other class can also do that to u. Its not that a class is severely unbalanced, if the enemy team is better in using their offensive cd’s or defensives cd’s aka rotating them. To a team that had no clue you are always dead.

Yes i liked seraphim, i miss that ability.

<3 Sister same here to be honest if they give us back hand of hinderance this specc will be perfect in pvp so here is for hoping

No to all pf that. I’d rather have another 3% blanket nerf than go back to Seraphim and 2m Wrath.

Are you daft or just want to argue with someone? Seraphim and 2 min Wings effect everything of ret playstile in a fairly huge way. The only thing that suggests this topic was about pvp is HoH. Dont care in the slightest about your multi 3400 experience, from my perspective you have less say then anyone else if you couldnt even figgure the impact it would have on the pve side.

1 Like

Weird, its higher than your showing in your achievements. Lemme guess… Multi blizzcon champ on the other account amirite?

And yet I have the achievement for all 20’s.

Clueless much. And post from your other account. Bet you don’t - liar.

Sure, tanks get boosted loads. Man, are you going out of your way to be this stupid?

I’ve shown mine, now show yours mr liar.

Dear Lord, :man_facepalming:

lol no
Post must be at least 10 characters
Have you tried the button?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.