"Solution" for the Vindicaar controversity

I dunno. I can come up with few theories but I don’t think any of them would be satisfying to you.

1 Like

Bad writing sours everything. As well as an abominable lack of attention to detail. They could have just said “It suffered damage, so it can not operate on full capacity”. Instead, you get an admission in an interview that they forgot it. Bleh.

drustvar… has… uhhh… perfect white mountains???

2 Likes

In another thread somebody had the theory that Blizzard told its employees to start working on a faction war expansion (with Zandalar and Kul Tiras as a bonus), however someone forgot to inform the story-department about it who then had to cobble something together.

This honestly would explain the plot holes and why the Battle for Azeroth intro cinematic (the CGI one about the siege of Lordaeron) feels so vastly different to what we got ingame.

1 Like

I dunno. The cinematics have always been different. Always. I mean the clue is in the word, they are designed not as an -accurate- reflection, but a -cinematic- reflection as to what happens. Lets be honest, this has been the case since Vanilla (Including Vanilla). They are there to foster a ‘feel’, an ‘image’. You could not make any of the characters look like they did in Vanilla, during Vanilla. These days you can with -some- of them (Dwarf Mountaineers).
The Cinematics have -never- been meant to reflect the gaming experience, just to enthuse us for it. Personally, Legion, BfA, that’s a gaming company doing it -right-. Both of them were stellar examples…

I don’t actually think there is another gaming company as slick, when it comes to support material, merchandise and the sheer visuals and music, as Blizzard are. Honestly. With both Legion, and BfA, they -Nailed- it in a way that I was like “Yeah, I would actually watch an entire film, animated this way”…

I have never yet seen another gaming company produce something of similar quality that I thought the same of…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.