Solved: Can not write in other forums, except in support

As in title. Can not comment or make new topics on other sub forums.

LogOUT-LogIN fix my issue :slight_smile:

I seem to remember you posting before :thinking:

Have you been naughty and have been limited to this section? :face_with_monocle:

:slight_smile: I think the same, but it was issue, may be with cookies or season. After LogOUT and backIN, issue was fixed. I remember to have same issue, when forum upgrade to this version.

most of my toons are getting the message “Your account is unable to post or reply until Feb 8, 3019 3:55 am.”

thats a bit of an unfair ban :s i have not even got a message saying ive been banned, or even done anything wrong.

this toon can not reply in other forums, like OP. however, logging out and in and usual clearing cookies etc have not fixed the issue :\

:joy:

What an amazing ban too, I have never heard of someone being punished so much - you must have been very very bad :wink:

Clearing cookies and such has no use, since this is a restriction imposed intentionally whilst the OP was not under a forum ban.

You should have received a mail to your battle.net registered account. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder. If it’s not there either you can request politely the reason as to why here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/665/1032/ticket and if you think it’s made in error also appeal through the same way.

hmmm nothing in spam or trash, or social or the other one. i’ve done nothing to warrent a ban. one toon has been banned since feb (dunno why its still banned after 3 months) for trying to post after a post i made on this toon. but no other toons were effected. just that one warrior. this toon was able to post seconds after i found out the warrior was banned.

edit: just gone through my 45~ alts, and only about 8 of them are banned till 3019. this rogue was able to post in general again. 4 of the alts are dead ones i dont use, 3 more were allied races under 80. only the warrior is an active toon. very very haphazard :s

so thats very haphazard in how my “ban” has been handed out. :\

There’s also a posting restriction on players posting too fast after their own posts, usually this lifts immediately if someone else posts after yours. Meaning that your warrior should be able to post again after that. I don’t think this applies to higher forum trust levels.

But as my post above said, the only way to get this looked into is to contact Support and let’s see what their take is on it.

i have another issue i want to raise a ticket on, so i’ll bundle this in with it. ty for the suggestions :slight_smile:

If they find out, do let us know as I’d love to know what one has to do to get a ban of 100 years less 3 months …

2 Likes

1000 years xD

Apologies, that was a typo rather than maths incompetence. I won’t edit it but in my head I knew it was 1000 :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s 1000 years then it’s not a Forum guardian that has done it but an automatic system. I had this last week on another account and opened a ticket as advised in the message and was told I did nothing wrong and the 1000 year ban was lifted.