SOM to > Era

Can not transfer been stuck from Dreadnaught to fire maw >>> Transfer in process and it loops once it says 5 minutes it goes back to 22

I have been in processing State for 3 days now. Takes a while it seems. I also Made a ticket, but Just got a standard reply without any real information

jesus man that really sucks you have heard anyone who was able to transfer?

I was, but that was a few weeks ago.

How long did that took? on my other account i leveld a hrode orc warrior to 30 and was able to move it to Firemaw it was nearley instant

About 20 minutes, I think their system is broken again.

I transfered from QuelĀ“Serrar to Pyrewood Village (and then with the paid transfer to Celebras) one character, the first week when the transfers were opened.

took also about 15 minutes.
It shouldnĀ“t take THAT longā€¦ thatĀ“s strange

Edit: i also moved a character on my second account (several), but those to Wrath realms. This also worked back then

Stop giving Blizzard money for making bad decisions! throws the closest available cake at Malou

1 Like

Butā€¦

Celebras

And good pet names for Malou :relaxed:

isnā€˜t fast enough to escape the cake

Bakes more cakes for Cavy to throw

3 Likes

Same issue, processing for 4 days now. Transfers prior to now were fine, must be an issue their end, hopefully fixed soon.

Dottie giving up he/shes actually on Era is a beautiful things to see.

Poetic. Karmic. Somewhat acidic but still palatable.

I can only open my arms and give you a warm welcome to the community. Let me bury my hatchet.

Will we hold hands and walk together into the future? No more troubled opinions? No more out of the blue salt?

Will this be the beginning of a truly NEW Era?

Uniting forces we can only thrive, and thriving we are in Classic Era.

Actually I was going SoM to Wrath.

ok blizzard you win i give up i will go play private server everlook f your selves,

1 Like

I am having the same issue! I got new gametime to save and play my SOM chars on firemaw era 2 days ago but all my SOM chars are now stuck in the processing queue. Blizz isnĀ“t replying to my ticket neither. Joined so many months later and instantly another ā€œawesomeā€ Blizz-experienceā€¦ this company man,ā€¦

Day 5 and transfer is still not doneā€¦ this is insaneā€¦

they are busy sexually abusing their Co workers

Same issue here. Several days all my som chars are stuck to being transferred to firemaw era. Only getting useless autoreplies from blitz customer ā€žserviceā€œ. Useless company. Payed money to start playing again on era, yet just paying for nothing.

After hearing this Iā€™m just so happy I decided not to waste more time on my SoM toons and just let them die with the SoM servers. Thanks for strengthening my resolve.

Still no transfer done hereā€¦ This is unbelievable