Soon looking for a Guild

Hi everyone,

im a new Horde player, though returning classic player from 6-8 months ago. Looking for possibly my new guild going forward.

Im a ‘social raider’ i suppose is the best way to describe what i want and enjoy from the game, i like progression but not at the cost of fun. I’m an all in guy when it comes to raid prep and like to help wherever i can.

I’m not looking for just a levelling guild but more a home for the coming expansion, somewhere i can put down some roots.

could anyone recommend a guild that could fit this mold or is there a guild out there that would be interested? I’m rolling a protection paladin and based in the UK

Hey Kyorengoku,

If you still need a guild please message me ingame :slight_smile:

Blessing of the elements upon you!

Seerhoof

1 Like

Hi Seer,

Cheers for the reply, will /W you when I’m next online which should be in a few hours.

Can I whisper you?

I’m also looking for decent guild to call home in Wrath and have some fun raiding. I’m going to main prot pally with ret off-spec but not because it’s meta but because I’ve only played DK for about 15 years in retail and just want some change while still being able to tank.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.