Soon you will have to fillfull BGs yourself blizz!

Stop premades or soon your employees will have to fullfill BGs. It is such a disease. Joined as random and face exactly the same persons every game! Do you care? What is the reason to play random these days? Small indian company!

10 Likes

Let me guess his name started with a F and ended with a O
( cant say his name cause that would be against the terms ) but if this is right then i know what premade your talking about and had sadly faced him constantly to today in epic bgs

2 Likes

we have a winner here :slight_smile:

yay ^^ what did i won? runs of bgs against actual random people? :smiley:

but yea i made a post about ilvl brackets it wont solve the problem 100% but atleast the match up would be better unlike the over geared steamroll group maby you can give my topic a read to :slight_smile: would love other peoples opinion

queue times on both sides already indicate that there are no people playing bgs anymore.

well even against non premade the bgs are a clown fiesta thanks to gearing

Or you know, join a pre-made instead of complaining about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just stop bgs and play shuffle, no premades there.

that clown ruins epic battlegrounds

2 Likes

thanks for your suggestion, but I am not a ambient temperature IQ guy, prefer to join something I am not 100% sure will win

5 Likes

who is it link his armory)

sounds pathetic :smile:

Works until you beat that premade once. They’ll never queue into you again and start doing something else until you log off.
Been there, done that.

Ye had Silvershard the other day. Horde got 10 dps Alliance got 6 healers. They just stood on 2 carts all day full mana full life. Amazing queing tech and combat design. And no. 5 dps does not kill 3 healers and 2 dps staying inside cart rings on lower brackets.

We used to. In those days Healers and casters went oom, which balanced itself out. Now they “balance” only for 3v3 dampening. :face_vomiting:

YEET THE PRE, for godsakes.

1 Like

Agreed. Full premade against randoms is terrible. I have no idea what mentality someone would need to be in to find stomping a bunch of disorganised people in bad gear over and over fun. I guess they just like to feel powerful to make up for irl inadequacies or something. Personally I find facing people who are at a disadvantage boring, as there is no challenge. Also I have empathy so wouldnt want to ruin the game like that for other people. Randos are just mostly casual players trying to have fun. I don’t know why people would get off on spoiling it for them. Group queue should be limited to 3-4 for random bg to stop those mentally disturbed people who full premade random bg.

1 Like

i have a feeling its because there not doing it for the game but for the end reward and the easier the opponent the faster the gain

pvp turned into a cooperative corporation that’s only out for the profit for faster rewards
and not for game play anymore ( kinda turned into the perfect reflection of activation blizzard ) its all based on gear now not gameplay and some people do anything to get the gear fast in past and to some degree still today you had those boosters and along those you also had the premades

exactly what I think about RANDOM BGs, it is RANDOM for a reason, just chill. These … I dont know how to name them do this 24/7!!! Imagine the mentality of such guys? 4 times in a row this evening is enough for me.

2 Likes

You are wrong. The map is random. You can choose specific or random BG. The “Random” thing has never referred to the players but to the map. And the proof is that you can queue in group.

It seems worse to me to pretend that someone has mental problems for playing premade.

The mentality is WIN and avoid playing with pugs.

The real problem is that there is the GS diference in PvP and that there are people who enter practically naked (I’ve seen players with 20k hp today, because they are too lazy to pass the campaing and getting some gear before entering in BG).

It’s all about EGO not winning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.