Soooo.... about horde

How is 10 man in a group abusing? If I want to queue up with friends to have some fun or get achievements it’s not ABUSING. That a coordinated group has a big advantage over people who don’t care about the game and stuff well that’s still not abusing. That’s beating the average Joe who only farms HK’s and refuses to defend a flag.

you ruski are problem bg u qeu up rendom whit your premade group also com you keep use from get thet ap most do it for ap

I almost never queued bg ru for 2 months at least.

I queued german alliance , german horde , eu horde , eu alliance.

I have a community , and they are from german / eu servers . They dont want to wait long for queues. Bg ru queue is very long.

its abusing the game mechanics max premade is supposed to be 5man, a lot of the time it also has nothing to do with the coordination of the group either its just complete trash players in full pve gear massively outgearing the other team while keyboard turning and pack peddling.

And people still complains about russians lol. I often do bgs and they’re no different than english realm players

I do not experience this problems. Maybe there is a premade group on the enemy team sometimes. But as long as I do not lose exaggeratedly often, I don’t mind.

You’re supposed to take your full premades in RBGs. Casual BGs have a limit on how many people can be in a party and still be able to all join the same queue. Using addons and other methods to circumvent this limit to get full man premades in casual BGs is exploiting.
Russians do it all the time.

1 Like

Russian win rates are not high lately. Means they are not premading. They lose just like eu servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.