Sooth Talent Tree Location

Can we please move the Sooth talent tree option. You basically have to take it, and you rarely use it.

Its just a wasted point. Could swap the location with Wild Charge/Tiger Dash choice node instead?

Ta

2 Likes

And also these need to be swaped too:
Ironhide > Thick Hide
Remove Corruption> Wild Growth
Astral Influence > Moonkin Form
and the option to have restealth and Convoke talents again, as in Shadowlands.
Mighty Bash AND Incap Roar on seperate nodes.

2 Likes

They could just make more use of it, tho, some more dispels.

The entire class just needs an overhaul, seems like the dev for this class has no coherent vision whatsoever for any of the specs

1 Like

There is no ‘dev for this class’. The druid dev left during DF beta and the specs have been given to various different people, hence the varying quality in spec trees. I have no idea what’s going on now with the class tree, but it was clearly thrown together by a dev who had no interest because they were working out their notice.

4 Likes

who was he ?

Is this from a raiding or PvP perspective? Because there are quite a few number of dungeons which offer dispellable enrage mechanics? Top of my head Halls of Infusion, Brackenhide Hollow and Freehold for instance. I always felt like Soothe was one of the few “universal utilities” (dispels/interrupts) that weren’t in an awkward positions in the tree. But swapping it with the Wild Charge wouldn’t be bad for, as I always take both talents, so I do not oppose :D.

However, I agree with the general sensitivity that our class tree should be completely overhauled. Saw they are making adjustments for 10,1,5 patch for Guardian tree, so I’m a bit hopeful one of the paladin devs will take a look at our class tree and realise the mess it is and fix it for us.

Generally from a pvp perspective, but it wouldnt make a difference for pve because youd just swap wild charge and sooth around. So pvers spend the same points if they want, and pvpers dont take a pretty much useless talent.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.