Sorry for the second topic for 24~ h and no answer. :(

Can I please have reassurance by blizzard about the topic I made yesterday? I do pay after all and wish to know if my account is safe… thank you.

The forum staff are not GM’s and have no access to player accounts, or characters. As such, they have no way to answer you with any accuracy, which is probably why they didn’t answer your original post.

Only an actual GM can do that, and for that you will need to make a ticket.

1 Like

So I need to make an in-game about an action which is on the Blizzard forums end? this is something they could have told me at least. I’ve got quite bad autism and this is panicking me heavily.

Do you have links- suggestions of what I need to put in, what I need to explain?

The situation is pretty simple. Someone unknown to me has typed their account information in while setting up their controls and then either mistakenly or knowingly used my email address to be the ‘control’ one.

So I am not the parent, guardian, or account owner - thus all the information I’ve been able to find which basically says “if you want to remove them, send us your I.D” doesn’t apply to me.

Also, as I asked, is this person getting emails regarding my information and able to ‘attack’ my account or information in any way? - thank you for your answer though.

Hello Ciole,

In this case I would use a general ticket like this one here and explain your issue in detail there so that the colleagues know what is happening. You said in your first post that you are getting parental controls information mails, as in a playtime report. It might be a good idea to change the emails password for said email address.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Thank you, ticket has been made, I hope they can point me further in the right direction.