So...that ending cinematic

Oh no no no noooo…

7 Likes

I love that if you play them at the same time, they’re just… literally the same thing.

3 Likes

That was pretty underwhelming.
Its sad to think thats the end of the expansion.

3 Likes

Given how bad this xpac was, good riddance

1 Like

I got my Vulpera and Drustvar was a great zone.
Other than that I don’t think I will look back too fondly on this expansion.
Which is a shame as I enjoyed it for the first couple of months.

3 Likes

Bfa in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Thousand of Necklass to rules them all :octopus:

1 Like

Hate to break your bubbles but Shadowlands is an accident in a bottle, you think this expac bad?

What about a made up new villain that nobody knows anything about yet? He’s so terrible even the dev team hasn’t finished writing up how terrible he is. That can only mean one thing, Shadowlands is gonna be a terrible expansion. Not even their art assets will save them this time, they’ve pulled every trick out of the hat and there’s none left.

1 Like

except the shadowlands as a concept has been in the franchise since it’s invention dating all the way back to draenor with the arakkoa etc. we simply didn’t have it’s name it was mostly called “behind the veil” or other things it has been pretty well subtly built-up until now and even in W3 Mal’ganis I think references some “dark lord of the dead” when speaking to Arthas about Frostmourne whispering to him (because it was forged in Shadowlands, obviously) it’s been there all along you’re just too ignorant to any lore to actually know about it

some dark lord of the dead? What Nerzhul? Lich King? Kel’Thuzad? that could be anybody

Imo N’Zoth should never has been final BFA boss

Ny’alotha should have been an entiere expac but guess they were not willing to do another MoP .

2 Likes

Ner’zhul has absolutely nothing to do with Frostmourne just proving my point again just stick to classic buddy

Even the way the eye explodes is the same…

Nerzhul created the Lich King which wields frostmourne, go be a smartass to your little brother or something smh

you’re dumb Ner’zhul is inside the mask not Frostmourne he obviously cannot be the one being referenced in that scene

I didnt say Nerzhul is frostmourne, go back to school kid

Kil’jaeden created the Lich King by imprisoning Ner’zhul inside the frozen throne. He also made Frostmourne.

thank you, my bad. shadowlands is still a wet dogfart

Yeah about that.

Shadowlands = a fresh new expansion with new content, new places, new zones, new customizations, focus on class design and a new levelling system that includes a huge revamp.

Classic = rehash of a 15 year old content that will never evolve in time and will forever stay as it is, with nothing fresh or new added to it over time.

Idk about Shadowlands but I can tell you which one is more boring.

3 Likes

I don’t think hes even sincere in his posts.
I think he just knows that he can rile people up my saying classic is the best wow.
He’s a level 10 classic character and posts exclusively about classic being better.