Specs that need immediate nerfs

‘My spec’ is probably Resto (Shaman) or you could even say Affli, because I did enjoy Affliction (in Cata… and quite a bit even in WoD).
Both are currently unviable. I don’t care about whether Destro gets nerfed.
I don’t even main Destruction. In BfA I always earned more rating and played more games on classes OTHER than Warlock. In both seasons.

So in what way do I want ‘my spec’ not to get nerfed? I honestly don’t care anymore if they nerf Rsham or Affliction, both are already garbage. I didn’t care for Pack Spirit nerf as it to me was already unplayable since I don’t enjoy doing low healing and being required to play only with DH DK.

So this is literally not true. I don’t care about nerfs to ‘my specs’ (or at least stuff you could reasonably call my specs, though I probably wouldn’t). Thus it’s not correct to say I want my spec not to get nerfed.

That said, just because I say something isn’t broken doesn’t mean neither that I play it nor that I don’t want it nerfed. It only means that I think it’s nothing broken. Simple as that. Don’t strawman me things which you made up and know nothing about… (aka ‘my spec’).

As for the other part. You flat out deny tiering from skill capped without explanation. I don’t see why I should trust you over skill capped. To me you sound very biased. That’s where you lose your validity. Skill capped does contain opinions of multiple R1 people who do it for money… that’s what makes me trust them way more, than you.
Although you might be right in saying they might be wrong, just saying they might be wrong and you think they’re wrong is really insufficient for me.

Watch tournament buddy.

I would argue that, since all they had to do was sit in gw and casst riptide. Everything was either passive or instant for the. Yet rdruid still has to cast regrowth and they can die, not like rshaman in s1
I’m not arguing the opness of rdruid, I want them nerf like everyone else, but saying that rshman in that season was inferior to rdruid current state is just stupid

I wasn’t here for few weeks and Nælys is still trolling :smiley:

Btw how can anyone say that MLD is not top tier comp?

Woah. Such a grand player.

It was a reply to a Warrior with best 3v3 achievment being 1550 bashing my rating… what’s your point?

ask Skill capped that, maybe they hire you

Learn how to read armory properly, I had my duelist for fun, right? Have a look at 2s. Wake up :wink:
The question is how you dare to think that MLD isnt top tier? Still didnt watch the tournaments as I asked you?

Let’s actually imagine that Rsham doesn’t need to cast… his healing was like 15% of target’s HP every 6 seconds with Riptide, Torrent and Rippling Waters. Then you had azerite trait, that if you stacked you shielded target for about 20% of targets max HP if target is below 50%.

That means you had to keep your targets low HP, in which you risked their death while being in CC (since you have very low healing HoTs and Healing Stream Totem) OR you could heal target for ‘only’ 15% every 6 seconds. Which is great, basically worse version of Holy Shock right now, but problem is that you demanded using only instants… and it’s not enough against people who can deal more than 1,5% of enemy HP every sec.
In current numbers anybody with 4k dps or more would beat it. So it wouldn’t be enough.

And now let’s look at Rdruids… does he have to spam Regrowth? Not really, he has to cast it once in a while, but usually doesn’t cast more than once. Swiftmend heals for crazy amount and is instant and I saw 140k Regrowths crits in 8.1.5.
If you CC Rdruid, he still keeps healing, because of HoTs (something that wasn’t an issue with Rsham, because his passive healing sucked).

So I’d argue that BfA S1 Rsham needed to cast more than how much Druid needs to cast now.

Keep in mind, Pack Spirit was nerfed by 75% (or maybe 80%) in S1 too. It was ‘reverted’ when every Azerite trait got nerfed to 50% which affected even Pack Spirit.

And in ‘Rsham meta’ we saw much more non-Rshams than how many non-Druids we see now.

You reacted to commentary about MLD. Your 2v2 rating is irrelevant. As is your best M+ and your best Raid Progress. Talks was about 3v3. In 3v3 your best rating is 1550.

When we will be discussing 2v2, then you can come bashing with your duelist.

Exactly. So what are you doing here with 1550 rating? How dare you criticize my opinion about 3v3 comp and my rating in 3v3 when you’re 1550 in 3v3?

I watched tournaments and already answered you. You being a loser doesn’t imply enemy has better comp. Consider it when you will hate on MLD while trying to push to 1600.

what a mess, and people wonder why devs don’t read the forums.

Those 140k regrowths either cost you alot of mana because of overgrowth PvP talent + swiftmend+regrowth or applying all hits which take 6 globals.
They were still unkillable in that state, while if you can make a hardswich to druid it dies.
And again I’m not arguing the broken state of rdruids because they obviously are broken af, just pointing out that rshaman was just as broken.

1 Like

happened with only Lifebloom on target. Cdew made a video on Youtube.

No actually, this is your ad hoc to cator to a compromise. Before you said Rsham was stronger, now you say as strong. I deny both, in my opinion not only Druid is much stronger than previously Rsham (for reasons I did mention, you didn’t really answer)
and also in Rsham meta other healers weren’t much worse than Rsham. In this Druid meta other healers really struggle to keep up to a point most of them are unplayable with Disc having niche and paladin being playable in one comp.

Never said it was stronger. I said :[quote=“Nælys-ragnaros, post:43, topic:62473”]
rshman in that season was inferior to rdruid current state is just stupid
[/quote]

Well no other healer had a comp which made them to win by default (rshaman/DH/boomy)

If that was even an argument my dear, why did you dare argue with me so much in the past ? Or with anyone else having much greater experience than you ? Just wondering, does your logic that I quoted not apply to you, by any chance ?

Leave this blind lock alone. He cant read the armory properly, now it makes sense why hes hard stucking around 1,9k as !destro!.

I don’t believe rating matters when discussing anything.
He does.
That’s why I used it against him.

So simply this logic doesn’t apply to me, because I don’t apply it to anybody else.
But of course when somebody with 1550 best achievment in 3s starts commenting my rating as to show that I don’t understand something in 3s, then I am using his logic against him.

In other words: he’s hypocritical to point out my rating of 1900 (even though I reached 2200 in BfA…) when his own best achievment in 3s is 1550 (?) - I just pointed out the hypocrisy

and you instead of being morally responsible look for any chance to attack me, without actually understanding what I am saying, that’s just sad

I can. Your best 3v3 achievment is 1550. So much for your rating bashing me over my opinion about 3v3 comp.
So this insults of me being ‘stuck’ at rating you never reached as class I don’t even play is just ridicoulous.

Would you actually stop hijacking the thread with your personal, pointless attacks about rating?

Actually I feel bad for you since you are not able to read. Changing ur name into Reader might be helpful against that. Check the 2vs2 section and you got your freedom and those are my last words to you lock.

Its getting ridiculous since 5 high rated players told you how insane MLD is and was. Live with that and play this combo or stay quiet.

Indeed. If Whisperboy could actually either listen or play and find out for himself it would be amazing.