Specs that need immediate nerfs

Didn’t take you too long. I knew you’d do this.

7 Likes

DH needs to be removed. DKs need to lose Death’s Adnvance if they are to have that absurd healing.

DK - most broken class in the game
relatively broken - hpal, rdruid, destro, DH, boomy, WW

SO you think others are having fun, when being smashed by 2 melees without even having your tools and damage?
Or you think being blasted from range by 2 casters is fun for a sitting duck melee that can’t do anything?
So many locks in denial…
You may think your design is garbage, it may be true, I don’t argue on that, but this doesn’t warrant it being super op. And I don’t blame lock players for it, just for being (especially some) in total denial how broken op their class is.

1. I wrote already that Destro is great spec for PvP, so I don´t deny anything.
  2. I play Affliction PvP because it was and is my Main spec
  3. Damage is insane from Destro but our Toolkit is pretty weak compared to others:
    Coil is a talent with 45s CD --> no Circle
    Shadowfury is kickable, 1min CD and you can dodge it by moving away for a moment (it´s not as difficult as you think)
    Unending Resolve: Only Def CD with 3 mins CD… isn´t that strong compared to others
    Infernal Stun is 3 min CD with a 1 1/2s Stun…not nearly broken
    Conflag Root: Is a PvP Talent - dr´s incredible fast so when you use conflag on CD (what you should) your root will always be on dr. With dr it roots about 1 sec…

And that was it with our “crazy good” toolkit :wink:

With 2 Melee sitting on a Warlock you can put him out of the game pretty easiliy. Ofc in some windows the warlock can do Counterpressure, but 80-90% ot the Game he can´t do anything if you play well.

It´s not as broken as some other Classes/spec. Look at the Ladder there aren´t that many warlocks at the top. And thats because you can counter it, if you know how. Pls play some Warlock and you will see what I´m talking about. The other Warlock specs have nearly the same toolkit with less burst damage and you never ever see them…

2 Likes

???
Destro has one of the best toolkits in the entire game, its rediculous

3 Likes

And warrior is extremly undertuned as usual, right? :rofl:

Agree with that though. While many others are running out of buttons to press, they just have anything at every time - even if its only insane counter dmg (2 cbs can quickly defuse a critical defensive situation).

Please proof your Arguments with some Examples.

Warlock in Arena works as a punching Bag that can fire back pretty hard. Is that the Definition of a Class with a ridicoulous Toolkit? :wink:

And yes we´re really tanky but thats not Part of our Toolkit. We have to tank the damage because kiting isn´t possible against any Melee Class atm.

1 Like

“We are really tanky, with lots of dumb instant and spammable cc, and we hit real hard, but enemy sometimes attack us so that makes it balanced”

Ok.

Complaining that you have an instant Coil that fears and heals, a short cast time stun, a spammable fear, an Infernal stun (Which you can cast a fear in), Gate and conflag roots…

Plus all the defensives, Demon armour, that leech shield (can’t remember name), Unending Resolve (reduction and can’t be kicked??), Coil is going here as well because it’s an instant 20% heal and fear…

Please stop trying to say Warlocks aren’t amazing right now… Yes it can be countered by LoSing but you’ve gotta lose all your pressure to counter it.

Kick fear… Chaos Bolt to the face… Kick Chaos Bolt… Fear then a Chaos Bolt to the face

1 Like

Haha guys you´re so funny :slight_smile:

2 Posts Ago I wrote the Whole Toolkit of Warlock down and the Problem of the Spells.

And you´re trying to tell me that Ele Shaman is in a worse Spot right now?^^
You have insane Mobility, crazy slows and roots with Frostshock and Totem, very tanky due Ghostwolf healing, your Deff CD has 1,5min CD, offheals, Hex, Purge, LL which is propably the most broken Spell in this entire Game, Stun Totem which is nearly the same as Shadowfury only better, Windshear, Dispell Curses from allies and on top of that you hit as much as Warlocks do (maybe with more rng)

So pls guys think about your own Class instead of Complaining about others.
Watch the Arena World Championship there are far more Ele´s than WL´s competing

agreed on that ele is insane atm.

While most of your post is just right, this

is now not so true. The nerf to Paxk Spirit really showed during AWC. Against Destro/Ele the teams that used to go Shaman first and Warlock in Dampening just went Shaman all the way and ignored the Warlock because, they said, he is too tanky compared to the Shaman.

At what point did I say elemental is worse lol?

Quick get on the defensive because you’ve been called out

Compared to classes like Mage who not only have similar amount of CC (Ring of Frost, possibly DB, Poly) but their main CC also lasts longer (8s > 6s) AND they’re able to land it easier (Shimmer) it can hardly be called best toolkit in the game, when it’s straightforward worse.

Also mentioning “tanky” again… while talking about “toolkit” is insane.

Gate is almost useless. The main use of gate is for teammates, because literally every single other class can connect to target having just gateway. It’s not like Warrior has Charge on 2 min CD.
Also mentioning Shadowfury being “short cast time” … rly? It’s like 1.5 sec cast time to get 3 sec stun. There are multiple classes with AoE stun lasting longer, being instant cast. Monk’s even can’t be dispelled.

More CC doesn’t mean better CC.
If warrior had Stormbolt and Fear, it’d still be vastly inferior to Mage who’d have only Polymorph.
Because of same logic, that it’s better to have button that deals 100% of enemy HP than 6 buttons which deals 20% enemy HP each.

This literally shows Yóú have no idea what yóú talk about.
When you kick Chaos Bolt he cannot cast Shadow (Fear) for that duration of the kick.
If you don’t understand something, don’t comment on it. Thank you. Your lack of knowledge shows.

1 Like

sub rogue, fire mage is insane right now. fire mage can 100-0 in 5 seconds its crazy, even without gpy

Gotta love these 15 hundos players complaining about locks insane toolkit while the only op thing they have is double coil. L2p issue

2 Likes

gotta love some dude who hot most of his arena acheivs on the same day :slight_smile:

Spam fear (on different school than damage!), spam root, deathcoil (on 2 targets), gate, port (possible), shadowfury, infernal stun, counter (even without having los to the caster or your pet or while being cc’d!!!), passive defense with demonarmor, insane passiv selfheal by doing dmg, “oneshots” possible at any time, spellreflect possible, magic dispell / purge by swapping pets around, healthstone for the whole party, etc.

I would say, that’s something you can call a ridicoulous toolkit. Destro is even more annoying fighting against than frost mage for many melees… But tbh, today it’s pretty even, mages feels as tanky as a destro. Usually the hard thing was to connect to a mage but then he took damage, but that’s seems not to be the case anymore - they are really tanky now as well (barriere is insane).

Comes from someone nobody knew before bfa, but suddenly got up to r1 by playing destro lock. :slight_smile:

So getting some pointless title with almost 0 value is imposibble without being known or what. I just played 4fun with my friends and got that title by pure luck. I would recommend people on these forums the same, just play for fun, stop crying and improve your gameplay. People here think destro warlocks, paladins, rmp etc. gatekeep them from their gladiator cos they play like blizzcon champs but they have bad teammates and other specs are So op. But in reality even tho game is bad the reason.why you lose is most of the time you. Like someone posted few months ago clip of monk dying against destro lock and it was obvious it was monks mistake still they blame lock dmg like wtf?? Actually most people here want wotlk/mop but these were expansions where locks and lsx ruled arenas and could oneshot you even more often then here. Just stop crying and Focus on game instead of forums.