Speeding up the "Forum leveling" process

Well that kind of sucks tbh - I’ve had a dozen bans over the last 13 years posting on forums, most of which were just spiteful reporting for them being offended for being called a <>. So Blizz are telling me that after 13 years loyal service, £ 4,000+ spent and 5 figure forum posts (across all three forum incarnations) that I can never be a lvl 3 poster?

On the new system, you only have 46. :neutral_face:

Yeah…so it seems. And I’ve posted 3 times too…weird huh (this is an alt btw)

Where do we see our level?

Oooh I will have to go and investigate, I imagine the two systems will work the same EU and NA.

1 Like

What is a wiki post?

1 Like

Ooh there are a few posts on that. I’ll see if I can link mine then you can work out yours. You basically change the address to be your char. Then search for the term ‘trust’. It will show you each trust group you are part of. It’s just a big block of letters and does not look pretty.

2 Likes

A normal post, which then can be edited by multiple people.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Use of a bad werd… that’s a 50DKP minus…! :smile:

Not you, Puny… dwarfy girl that you quoted.

1 Like

Did the forum change it to that word :laughing: I am used to the forums removing swear words.

1 Like

I edited, as you posted that ^^^

2 Likes

Thank you. You seem to be picking all this up much faster than I am!!!

3 Likes

It was confirmed on the old forums right before we transitioned i will try to fiind the link and edit my post later,hopefully it will let me link it.

So people said that they got suspended over yada yada that yada yada sexism that titanforge etc. And that it’s not possible to get trust 3 cause of that and a blue confirmed that when we transition we get a new Slate everyone starts fresh.

That is also why whoever you had ignored is not anymore because they are new quote on quote Members of the forum and you never ignored them.

Hope this helps,will edit later with link.

2 Likes

Not really. I just lost an entire day browsing the forums. Good that my boss doesn’t know my character. Here’s all the relevant info:

1 Like

That’s the overwatch post, the requirements and perks for the WoW forums are different. So here’s a copy of the WoW forum requirements & privileges.

TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

• Flag posts
  • Post more than 3 topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Post unlimited topics and replies
  • Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
  • Flag posts
  • Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

If you want to check what trust level you currently have, you can use my tool for that:
https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl

1 Like

I thought this was a forum and not some kind of mobile game, where you get rewarded for “playing” as much as possible.

I spent an awful lot of time on it yesterday until it told me I couldn’t post or like anymore. I’m back today :slight_smile:

Still not as challenging as getting MVP status at least.