*Spell Idea* - Evoker

I know many of us were a little disappointed to learn that we are confined to our Blood Elf/Human models as an Evoker and, despite the fact they really do look amazing, I personally would have liked to see more variation. Forgive me if something like the below has already been suggested a lot.

Brush With Mortality - *After spending time amongst the mortal races of Azeroth, you have become more accustomed to their culture and mannerisms. *

Your Visage form now allows you to adopt the appearance of the mortal races of Azeroth.

Think we will get something like it? They don’t even need to be dragon-themed, I’d just like to adopt other forms and customise them in the barber shop.

7 Likes

Especially as one of the key dragons you work with assumes the form of a Highmountain Tauren. Seems a bit weird not to expand options but “small indie company” as they say…

1 Like

Dont you see . Its their selling point . They need people to play dractyr as evoker only , and the bunch patches later they introduce more classes for dracthyr and more races for evoker and i can bet my left nut right there, people will pay for race changes .

Ez money… and u call them small indie company , great money printing right there if u ask me.

I see where you’re coming from, I just don’t understand how they could legitimately implement Evoker to other races. Like, I can’t see a Tauren shooting a lazer beam from it’s mouth. (As much as I’d like to).

Simply by giving them spell that turns them into dracthyrs and tour “original” race will visage form which now is only elves .

Lazy design? Yes . But thats even better , free money for no real work.

I made a post and it got remved claiming I had no gametime weird…

Well as I said originally they give you the impression you can choose your visage and then dump you with what we have in the beta currently., it’s deceiving.

Hmm, true…that would benefit them. Gives them quite a bit of credit for thinking that far ahead but you never know!

I would love that, one of them in the isles is a VULPERA!!! I wanna be a vulpera dragon!! Grrr.

1 Like

Or at least give us to choose Belf and humans both body types.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.