Spires M+ bug

Hello!
Did anyone else experienced such a bug in Spires in M+ diff: u face 3 angels before last boss of Spires and cant kill them due to evade. We tried to die jumping off - twice… Tried to kill skipped last anima… Tried pull angels away from original spot and to keep them right under their original place… Tried pull them 1 by 1 or 2 at same time, or all 3 at same time… Nothing helped.
If anyone had same bug and know how to avoid it, please, share it.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I just had this bug right now in my Spires +18 key , and we figured out it happends only when i were attacking as a Tank(Vengeance).
It didnt reset if 1 angel is focusing earth golem or i just tank it without using any dmg ability.

On us angels were evade as soon as tank (same DH) used taunt.
I, resto druid, shape shifted to bear and tried to tank instead, angel was same gone in some time.

It happens when the Survival Hunter ability “Wildfire Bomb” hits the Angels. I just didn’t use any of them and managed to kill the Angels and the boss without any problem.

i faced this problem too and i got it on video

Yes! exactly this…

We didnt have any hunters in grp

I had this last night on a heroic SoA. The tank was demon hunter. I think we had someone other that dh tank the mini-bosses but don’t remember exact details.
It happened on every mini-boss and took us 4-5 attempts to finally kill each angel without it evading
First time see this happening btw.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.