Spit emotes after duel

Is this standard thing on PvP servers? If so Im glad I uninstalled.

First a thread about censorship in guilds, now this.

Can we keep the spineless people in retail forums? Not insulting retail players, it’s just that I’m used to seeing this in retail forums, not here.

10 Likes

Spineless? I already uninstalled the game. I was level 2 Mage and level 3 Rogue dueled me. I lost while it was almost 1% : 1% situation. Rogue instantly spitted. You think that is funny?

And no if you are racist inside guild you all should be instantly perma banned.

Thats just any pvp in any game

PvP = Toxic its the competetive nature of us as hoomans

1 Like

What more is new, did he strafe left/right all the time like a “pro ninja” while hitting also? Maybe sneaked in a little jump before the Evis? Its a lvl 3 Rogue rerolling after getting ganked on his main - learning fast!

Soon he will level up to enjoy as an adult what most of us got tired of 15 years ago as kids. Because beeing somebody annoying in a game is better than beeing nobody in life. Beautiful really, you witnessed the birth of a Edgelord!

Good thing he won really, wouldnt want a thread about lvl 3 PvP beeing unbalanced and crying about Mages beeing imba from his side …

Bruh , i don’t think pvp games are for you xD , what woud you do if in siege or cs somebody kills you in gunfight and writes ez clap , would you break your keyboard xD

1 Like

/target orgosm
/spit

9 Likes

That has little to do with actual PvP and alot to do with toxic communities just getting bigger and more common. Part of why I left League of Legends, people venting their real life frustrations and their complexes online … It’s just online gaming culture these days unfortunatly, people not even beeing good/skillful but wanting to sh!t on somebody “just becuase”. Pig Wrestling at its best =)

You should be perma banned for hate speech aganist racists.
/spit

1 Like

These fragile flowers need attention that they can’t get on retail on section, because of dying subscription numbers.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s more immature… your attitude or the poor attempt at naming your character with a nono word.

2 Likes

…I’ll just repeat the same joke I make whenever somebody cries about the /spit emote.

OP doesn’t /spit, he /swallows.

2 Likes

No. I would go to darkweb and order real life hit.

It has ZERO to do with human nature.

Professional martial arts for example is highly competitive. Do you see these Thai Boxers, Karateka, freestyle fighters spit/curse/talk sh_t about each others mum?

1 Like

No truth is I /spit him back and /laugh and /snicker and she logged away. Gotcha clowns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

/spit

That’s guild name :joy::joy: you recently changed?

Wait, you didn’t see all the posts back in phase 2 classic?
OP is clearly trolling anyway :man_shrugging:

/spit emote does so much damage xD

What’s with the entitled snowflakes showing up in this forum xD. It’s a RP game, if it exist in the emotes, it can be used. If you don’t like that person, you always have the ability to ignore them.

2 Likes

So you were worried about spit emote but you found nothing wrong in making racist thread ealier today?

/spit