Splintering Warp - Told in pictures

I stole a moment during work and finished editing these early, so here they are! :butterfly:

Thank you for the event, Ethan :slight_smile:

https://alunariasavenue.com/roleplay-events/

4 Likes

These are really good pictures! It was a fun event, even if it left Cherwina a little anxious being near Eldre’thalas again.

On a side note, I didn’t actually realise I was looking at the refugees in the black and white picture due to phasing. Was a fitting moment to stop though and would have added to the reasons for Cherwina’s anxiety later on.

2 Likes

Yes, lovely shots!

I think the Darnassian refugees were invisible to me as well; I didn’t notice them yesterday, but I agree it was a very fitting place to stop and feel the melancholy :slight_smile:

Edit: …And I appreciate that you actually took Zynara to the ‘infirmary’, while Merendar just ran away and jumped off Krasus’ Landing, gliding on demonic wings to the portal accessing The Fel Hammer, where he promptly set to continue his work for the Illidari :sunglasses:

(He is a little socially retarded, but there is a good heart …somewhere… inside that demonically twisted body:)

1 Like

Oh hey, the pictures are actually here, in the thread! Nice!

Merendar should meet Hellbourne - the playboy demon hunter who may be partially inspired by the witcher Geralt and/or FOX Lucifer.

1 Like

Yeah, I think you have to be level 110 or higher to see them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.