Spoiler - Wraithion

Wish we could just kill that annoying brat.

i wish we could just kill that annoying ebonhorn already wrathion is so much better

At least Ebonhorn is actually likable and is not a 3 year old brat who speaks like he is everyone’s equal, has a gigantic network of agents that was never explained and gets away with all of the crap he did.

Wrathion is Med’an level of cringe.

i guess you never did the legendary daggers its all explained there

I did and it was not explained.

it really is his huge network of agents is because he literally usurped the previous leader of the assassin guild its why the uncrown was created in legion

Also known as the Assassin’s League, Ravenholdt is a guild of thieves and assassins that welcomes only those of extraordinary prowess into its fold. this is pretty much where he got his agents of the black prince

Alright let’s assume that Jorad Ravenholdt just let the brat take his flunkies from him. Still does not refute my other points. There is nothing likable about Wrathion and he never suffered any consequences for any if his crap and is still behaving like all other much more ancient dragons are his equals.

i dunno there something likeable about pragmatic and scheming npcs even if his not very good at at it

At least ones who aren’t genocidal, killing the innocent and possessing a legion of rabid fans claiming them to be morally grey.

Failures who still act like they are something great and are absolved of all the crap they did are not very likable to me.

ebonhorn is cardboard cutout he was about as much likeability as a wall wrathion’s main problem is that the writer don’t seem to know what to do with him he was away in all the expansions and quests he should have been in

Let us just agree to disagree then. I find Ebonhorn a welcome breath of fresh air in the sea of shady, scheming and nasty black dragons.

he’d make a decent red dragon … but not a black dragon who is all about scheming thats why ebonhorn fails as a black dragon he lacks the personality of one

You do realize that Neltharion was almost completely the same before he got corrupted yes?

also every single black dragon has been a human pretty much so his obviously a imposter

Having a character who breaks their people’s stereotype is not necessarily a bad one.

but lets agree to disagree i think his a waste of a character and they never should have altered the original high mountain questline but blizz keeps making one terrible mistake after another

I do agree that we should stop this. It is obvious that our tastes are completely different.

On a different topic, both your views on Chromie? Loveable or insufferable?

1 Like

Here we go again.