[SPOILERS] Eternal Palace - New Cinematic

Azshara was just taken down in normal, here’s the cutscene:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdPlacidTubersKippa

A bit lame it’s a Human and Blood Elf in the cutscene not Nightborne or Night Elves. Other than that it was OK I guess.

Have Jaina and Lor’themar just damned Azeroth by killing Azshara and unleashing N’zoth?

How will your character react to this?

What do you think?

17 Likes

:crab: :crab: N’ZOTH IS FREE, the BLACK EMPIRE RISES :crab::crab:

4 Likes

I expected nothing and I’m still let down.

20 Likes

Was nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

Nah, her death is irrelevant in that regard as it was the Heart of Azeroth that was the key to N’Zoth’s prison. The King of Diamonds was made a pawn.

1 Like

Sure is great how we were told that at the start of legion and still just did everything Magni said without question.

20 Likes

Is that it? I expected more.

2 Likes

“Wait and see!!!” Blizzard tells us as they try to buy enough time to figure out what they were going for in the first place

22 Likes

Here’s the youtube link, for anyone who doesn’t want to watch it on twitch.

4 Likes

Obvious ending is obvious.

That’s what she said.

No I’m not sorry.

“You’ve not seen the full story yet so please don’t judge it until we’ve shown you everything.”

9 Likes

The pattern of the nakedly malevolent old gods and their minions feeding the Heroes hints several expansions in advance holds true to the predictable extent that the Heroes ought to stop trying to figure out the puzzles of their lies and act on the first, demonstrably correct instincts when confronted with more trolling “clues” as to our futures.

Solution; immediately kill whoever the old gods vaugely suggest to be helping them. They’re not honest actors but too lacking in subtlety to functionally deceive you. Eliminate any pawn they out in thinking themselves clever.

3 Likes

This can be both a great opportunity to improve story, and another to butcher it…
I hope it would be the former.

1 Like

Incredibly disappointing. There was apparently going to be a “twist” and with Ion saying “we would all know who the final boss of BFA is at the end of the Eternal Palace” it ended up being predictable and exactly what we all expected.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. i never liked Magni anyway.

jokes on all of us it’s not n’zoth it’s actually Azshara AGAIN except now with more void powerups!

There might aswell not have been any cinematic, this one gave us… nothing.

4 Likes

I mean, they don’t really lie a lot.

2 Likes

It was hinted at even more in BfA, what with Magni complaining that no matter how much Azerite we absorbed, the Heart did nothing to heal Azeroth.

But also

“Azerof cries oot in pain! Ya need tae kneecap that creature an’ bring me dae Azerite!”

This cinematic seems… Superfluous?

It’s exactly what was expected. It wasn’t cool in and of itself either like the 7.2 one.

1 Like

It felt like the playable “end of fight” thing like when Jaina bubble hearths at the end of her fight.

But by golly, they’re trying to manipulate us, bless their tentacled, six eyed hearts. Once N’zoth drops his first azerite booster in lfr I’ll give him a /pat. It’s alright, buddy. You gave it your best.

2 Likes