[SPOILERS] Eternal Palace - New Cinematic

mythic server first*

Adding to that, the C’thrax that was killed by Tyr, who *still remained afterwards, and even came back to Life during Legion when Warriors took Strom’kar, whom they then killed. And a Titan Keeper is far more powerful than a Loa (I assume).

C’thraxxi dont f*ck around.

Would anything from this even directly affect your average character? It’s hardly an Argus or Rebellion.

2 Likes

maybe we will get a world revamp with the black empire
hah who am i kidding, we wont

5 Likes

Zakazj the Corruptor, yes.
iirc he was killed by Thoradin once, aswell, which he plunged Strom’kar into his head.

Although Tyr was killed by Kith’ix and Zakazj together. In the end, Tyr sacrificed himself. Zakazj died, and Kith’ix was gravely wounded and fled.

Black empire is just gonna get a Legion invasion.

Nothing permanent, just you flying above Tanaris waiting for your fellow players to kill whatever boss with a Lovecraft name.

Then everyone will forget about them and go back to their tentacle hent**.

2 Likes

OMG THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!!!Finally some action…:joy:
Azhara is alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::laughing:

Question, why is Lorthemar being shoved in the foreground lately? He seems to have taken a back seat for like… ever. Any theories? Or am I missing something on the Horde side of the BFA storyline? #alliance

Lor’themar was sent to Nazjatar because Sylvanas suspected he wasn’t entirely on board the Horde train and the other story dissidents were fugitives or imprisoned at this point - presumably she banked on the idea that if he got killed taking out the Alliance fleet it wouldn’t be a big loss, since Nathanos managed to get out.

4 Likes

Even then, word ought to take a bit to spread. Surely. Lor’themar still has to go touch base with the Blood Elves before signing up for yet another rebellion, and it doesn’t seem N’zoth is making any immediate displays for the world to see. Yet.

Bladewing in 8.2.5;

19 Likes

You put a lot of effort into this and I appreciate it

Kind of want N’zoth to lie low for a while. Stay out of the rest of the expac as we round off the faction conflict.
He seeds his agents into cities and starts turning people to him over time, but they remain sleeper agents until the time is right. Throw in a time skip (it won’t happen, but still) to allow people to rebuild and become somewhat complacent about his escape and then bam he begins to attack.

2 Likes

Because it’s 5.2: Sunreavers vs. Kirin Tor on the isle of thunder against the thunder king.

but it’s still not a copy of MoP’s storyline please don’t say that

3 Likes

I wonder who will be the next warchif out of bore’themar and lame mughoof.

1 Like

Dios mio, Sylvanas…

Baine is more likely than Lor’themar. He is “the best of the Horde” after all.

My money is still on CHARNAME becoming warchief though.

Anduin will see how epicly he has failed as High King and abdicate military responsibility similarly.

1 Like

Lol it’s gonna be jaina idiot

jaina proudmoore more like jaina corpsemoore as in

a) Turn to page 167 for “Jaina is going to be a corpse”
b) Turn to page 73 for “Jaina is going to make more corpses.”

Accepting bets on Derek Proudmoore not reappearing in BfA because the devs forgot him

8 Likes