[SPOILERS] Eternal Palace - New Cinematic

That’s a good point, but general community reactions exist outside of the quest choices. I’m suggesting that those choices are a part of testing the waters. It wouldn’t be unthinkable, would it?

Compare that to the Sundering of the World, the collapse of the great Kaldorei Empire, the millions of death Kaldorei at her hands… Ya, nah the corruption of one single order hardly warrants anything; The Blood Elves proved that killing or incarcerating people from an Order hardly warrants anything as response, Else the Blood Elves would be all over Kul Tiras.

In a perfect world the factions both would be morally grey, instead of the white and black on the morally grey-scale :I

Except there is no player-choice; its only the illusion of player-choice. And even then why would you only keep track of 55% of your playerbases’ choice? The Alliance-player choice doesn’t matter?

Lor’themar Theron is one of the most used faction leaders around; he got to the forefront since WoTLK as a support-character, but even then it was more then Cairna, Baina, Vol’jin, Tyrande, Velen, Gelbin, etc. And his portrayel is consist and aligns with his personality, unlike most others.

I mean sure, Velen got to the forefront once for a big campaign and now is randomly gone again.

2 Likes

Oh well, compared to Everything, the elves have done the most damage to Azeroth ever, and it was their own damn fault, so I can’t feel pity. \o/

2 Likes

You already chose to play the bad guys by picking Alliance. There’s the choice.

4 Likes

I feel really powerful playing the main character Horde :muscle:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m quite happy to have a changing ruler every expansion! Keeps things fresh :slight_smile:

yeah but imagine not being the focus of every expansion :joy: :rofl:

You’re a bit too easy to please, yeah.

It’d be a stretch to call what Blizzard do “storytelling” at this point, as everything’s clearly decided by board committee rather than an actual writer(s) @ this point - it’s just boxes to tick instead of creating a coherent narrative.

As said previous, play FFXIV for good MMO storytelling, bros.

1 Like

Seriously…? I mean, Pyromancer isn’t a bad guy but he gives the Blizzard writing far too much credit. He’s deluded himself into thinking that all of Sylvanas’ villainous actions this far are all to “unify us and bring us together”, or even that she’ll save us all, not understanding there is no premise for that twist at all. If they did go with it it’d just be disingenuous with the way they have been writing Sylvanas since Legion.

2 Likes

That would certainly be a twist, because Azshara was a piece of doody long before any Old God/Demon got to her.

He tried to argue that Argus = Bwonsamdi. At rare times even the story forums affords glimpses to less insane theories.

Bwonsamdi has a character.

Argus was a boss.

I actually wish there was some sort of completely insane but powerful leader, but in a whimsical, funny way ala Nemesor Zahndrekh from 40k.

2 Likes

Trazyn would also be a baller tbh

1 Like

Better or worse than my joke theory that Bwonsamdi is Abu’gar who became LK #3 and then got sent back in time?

wtf… i didn’t say that…

Yeah, apologies, I quoted Faceslinger through you.

So now we know that the Heart of Azeroth was all a secret ploy to free n’zoth is there any reason why we’re still boosting its power level?

1 Like

Free powerups and gear, thats why!

1 Like

Shiny azerite Essence effects!