[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

bloody hell

Look up Oedipus and the Oedipus complex.
Getting some Oedipussy is gross.

1 Like

I’ve gone from “I really hope Blizzard gives us information about the Zandalari after 8.2.5” to “I really hope Blizzard never acknowledges the Zandalari ever again,” after a short amount of thinking.

The way they’ve depicted Talanji in the past, I don’t think anything good could come out of them shining the spotlight on her again. I’m half-expecting her to either have the Zandalari Empire join the Horde outright because “they have proven their honour” or her to forgive the Alliance for killing Rastakhan because “this cycle of vengeance must come to an end.”

Either option would neuter the Zandalari, but I can’t see Blizzard going any other route while the Disney princess is in charge.

So cross your fingers and pray that Blizzard puts trolls to one side for a couple of expansions.

1 Like

Imagine wanting a leader that wants to waste their own peoples lives for no real gain.

I think worgen and Genn would suit you.

Can’t wait for Jaina to exclaim that Zandalar is free at the end of 8.3 while Talanji cheers

1 Like

It’s heavily modified to allow for an X-Y axis (meaning jumping, swimming, flight, going up and down along with back and forth) and basic elevation of terrain beyond grid placement but is fundamentally similar. Bits and pieces have been added over the years, contributing to spaghetti code.

He’s a major player and heartbreaker all around, barely conscious of his own excesses as he tramples his way through women and men. Never forget the tragedy of Cordana.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a85f5c0bd9b010337aeb84752699631c/tumblr_pixmhp6eHp1qkwdtzo4_640.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/91a3d3b62a62016b724868d794c3bb5c/tumblr_inline_pg279ejpCs1qikdr9_1280.png

Totes.

Woah, that was why Cordana went rogue? Damn.

It’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

1 Like

I give it five minutes before we get an obligatory troll patch announced in 9.0. Basically every expansion seems to have a troll patch. WoD and Legion were outliers, I half expected us to find troll ruins on Argus or something tbh.

Or am I the only one who remembers the common criticism that troll patches kept being a thing every damn expansion before WoD? To the point of being a meme?

Space Trolls RPing in the Valley of Honour, what a beautiful opportunity we missed out on.

All land is Troll land

3 Likes

Having a troll expansion, patch or raid is a tradition that must be preserved.

Otherwise how am I supposed to feel like a British settler in America taking the land and genociding the natives?

1 Like

It’s either Trolls or Ogres. WoD had Ogres aplenty.

Legion had Drogbar, which… Sorta bridge the gap between the two, I guess. They didn’t even get their own raid though.

“Go kiss a tauren!”

My tauren: “???”

Now I just have a mental image of trolls on Argus with their own ruins and temples. Literally the same as on Azeroth.

Except they all have 60s sci-fi space helmets on. Fish bowls.

1 Like

When playing a video game, I find flawed leaders who can make bad decisions more interesting than morally pristine characters who crush any entertaining conflict or nuance before it even starts.

8 Likes

Space trolls would probably be a close off shoot of Protheans of Mass Effect.

Edit : I also think we’ll have that fabled female Ogre Island… Or what was supposed to be it and give us Highmaul 2.0.

imagine being driven by emotion after your father was killed lmao

6 Likes

Talanji and actually pretty much every character, honestly, destroyed by facts and a nuclear logic missile.

4 Likes

That’s why the wise and powerful Baine went “Hmm, time to ask for peace” at Talanji, over the corpse of her father.

1 Like

I’ll take 10 of those please in place of the disney characters that we have right now

2 Likes