[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

And do you now?

3 Likes

No. This comes off as a petty attempt to discredit my opinion because some other characters have been portrayed badly as well.

No they’re not

Tauren are only cool when their peacepipe puffing ways are reigned in by the orcs/trolls

Alone, they are basically just Horde draenei

10 Likes

Again, I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. Yes, I am not the only one who suffered on the forums, but can you name a Horde leader who’s more disliked and spat on than me?

5 Likes

Not my fault that Sylvanas has also been portrayed badly. But I don’t see why you care when all of you who are her fans think that’s she’s the best character ever.

Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here tbh.

5 Likes

Not my fault that I have also been portrayed badly.

6 Likes

If you’re just going to joke around, do it among yourselves. I’m done here.

1 Like

Send in the clown

12 Likes

I’m done here.

6 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/310050753727430658/642753622366748703/75196326_3448744821810007_4210090113641742336_n.png

5 Likes

what do you get when you cross a grim ganger with a society that treats him like trash?

2 Likes

But the joke just left…

3 Likes

ENOUGH with the CLOWN

6 Likes

I think it was best described in a different topic as “Tyrance being really unreasonable about her people’s genocide.”

1 Like

The only good racial leader in the World of Warcraft is High Oracle Soo-say, leader of the Gorlocs

When is he going to get his moment in the limelight? Come on, Blizzard…

5 Likes

Baine sucks, has sucked since Tides of War when he got a load of Horde soldiers killed for aiding the Alliance.

3 Likes

FOR GORLOCIA!

Yeah…

Actually… in a way he helped Garrosh.

Due to the warning, Jaina prepared by getting plenty of important military figures there, that were all wiped out with the Mana Bomb.

Baine is the real 78D chess player. He just pretended to be a peaceboy all along. Now he has engineered peace, knowing full well that his troops (orcs especially) will replenish much faster than the the Alliance troops will, so time is on the Horde’s side.

2 Likes