[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

I think you’ll find that the ‘Neo’ variant has the same perception of the mentally disabled.

With the RP you endorse in mind, not getting the difference between discussing a character / factions motivations (ie. IC information) and out of character world views is really pretty concerning

Do you believe Stonetower is a Forsaken IRL? lmao

8 Likes

Oh boy here we go again… :tired_face:

5 Likes

Conflating a video game’s story with the genocide of real people.

Draeneiposters, never change.

3 Likes

The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was brutal but effective - it did the thing it was intended to do.

Fascism is brutal but ineffective. It never succeeds.

Also the important thing to remember is that I’m talking about fiction you strange, strange man.

When it’s your side doing it, they’re “work camps”, are they?

Internment camps, then, to use the in-game term. They fit the definition of concentration camps too.

4 Likes

5 minutes after I make a post saying that the PCU crowd are easily offended, they’ve false-flagged said post to make it “hidden”. But they’re definitely not easily offended! :smile:

Dance, monkeys! Dance for your mistress!

War… War never changes.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Maybe reading the Code of Conduct will help your endeavors in the future.

5 Likes

tfw people react to being insulted

woah, crazy! Who could’ve seen that coming, you dashing master manipulator?

6 Likes

I think you misunderstand the intention as well as many other things

Also there’s not actually anything false about flagging a post like the one above. You should check the rules of this forum

4 Likes

I find it uniquely offensive to be linked with a fascist group that would execute me if they would have the power to do so. Sorry if that makes me an easily triggered snowflake for you

Perroy, who had family who died in the Holocaust, has a similarly dim view of this.

5 Likes

No, I understand the intention quite well, because the same mass-flagging happens every time and never amounts to anything. You people are trying - and fortunately, failing - to exploit the system to attack someone who correctly asserts that y’all are a bunch of neo-fascist weirdos.

And that justifies his own hatred of Muslims then? Or was the whole “spouting Islamophobic slogans during a pride event” not his doing, somehow?

1 Like

Thanks for answering my question, I’m now 99% certain you’re in fact just incredibly <70 iq

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure throwing every derogatory term you’ve ever heard of an ingame community under the sun isn’t a false reason to get filtered and then suspended.

As for the reaction, what do you think will happen? Do you think the Whiteclaw communist state, the Night Elf harem Discord communities or any of the now defunct RP communities on this server would not report your posts if you aimed your vitriol at them?

4 Likes

The “Mass flagging” is happening because you are repeatably breaking blizzard TOS

4 Likes

:question:

I think that’s you instead of me

1 Like

Accurately describing the community as incredibly easily to bait isn’t what I’d call “every derogatory term you’ve ever heard”, or even “vitriol”, darling.

Uh, what?

We have a lot of LGBT members in our community; why on earth would we ever sabotage a Pride event?

3 Likes

According to this part you’re doing it to Sanara to?:thinking: or rather you’re doing it to each other I think?

(Not defending his weird habits, just wanting to know if I understood it right)

You tell me, man. I was just watching it unfold. Kinda tanked my, at the time, high opinions of the Rotgarde.