[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Welcome home, Ashiraya. We’ve already got the party started

5 Likes

It’s one of those things I just can’t stop watching.

7 Likes

Wait Chieun is Ashiraya!?!?:scream:

Also is it me or is it awfully quiet in regards to new datamined info etc?

I do see alot of new WarIII datamining, tho! And it looks really cool to! With all the different Paladins and everything! Can’t wait to see the Kaldorei models!

Can’t mine an empty mine for gems. Just cobble.

2 Likes

That leads to beautiful paths!

Yeeep. I have mostly played Chieun since Legion.

1 Like

Hoists the black flag.

They’re prepping for blizzcon right now, not surprised they’ve slowed down PTR stuff.

4 Likes

If you keep digging you eventually break through to the other side, and that’s where all the amazing 9.0 “leaks” are coming from.

This thread is the Channel tunnel, is I guess how this metaphor works.

Ohwait yea thats next weekend right? I can’t wait! Totally gonna watch it!:grin:

Greetings Imperial citizens, what’s going on in this thread-

By the Emperor.

OT: I’m not expecting any major new info until Blizzcon, unfortunately. But leaks are fun to pour over, we’re either getting legitimate ones or very elaborate ones.

Both more interesting than the barrage of “my uncle who works at Blizzard” wishlist/fanfictions from MMO-C and the 4Chans.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll have you know that my dog’s mother’s owner’s uncle’s cat’s daughter’s half-acquaintance works at Blizzard and they revealed that Dragonsworn is the next playable class.

2 Likes

BfA had grass in it.

EMERALD DREAM LEAKS.

2 Likes

This. Adding a backpack after all these years and sticking it behind £100+ of microtransactions is a kick in the face.

I’ve totally forgotten what this thread was about now. Err. The next patch! Looking forward to the next awful plot twist/ character backflip.

2 Likes

Don’t call it a micro-transaction when this perfectly fits Macro-transaction.

2 Likes

Was the Baine in Stormwind thing confirmed? Or was that another clever scheme?

That one is real. He’s there to sign the peace treaty.

2 Likes

did you just confirm that akamito owns your mum?

It’s libel when it’s written. Slander is spoken.

2 Likes