[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Its lore is pretty rich. I highly recommend giving it a look

I’ve played Skryim and dabbled in bits of lore, but my understanding of it all is fairly limited.

It feels like it could be a slog to get a decent overview of it all.

Being a good men in a wrong organisation does not mean anything. There’s plenty of good people on both sides of the fence, yet those Imperial dogs have no shame in executing them.

It’s like wow in that it has HUUUUGE amounts of Lore, but unlike wow it’s pretty consistent.

:man_shrugging:

Reminder that in Morrowind a literal god doesn’t fight you if you attack him because he knows you’re able to reload saves over and over until you’d win.

Tmw breaking the fourth wall is legitimised in lore.

So why couldn’t I be High King of Skyrim?

from a laymans point of view, playing skyrim with no background knowledge i assumed the empire were the bad guys because they immediately tried to execute me.

i didn’t even do anything, i just hit “new game” what the hell

TES talk out
I remain

I spent my entire Skyrim game taking over all the guilds and factions so I could be Unofficial Shadow Queen of Skyrim. (Which was more less my dunmer running around “fck you, and fck you, and you, you imbeciles!”)

1 Like

Well, you know you did try and be an illegal immigrant. :man_shrugging:

Because you weren’t a Jarl and that makes you unable too /duel the High King Ulfric Stormcloak, so even if you did kill him, you’d never be a legitimate high king.

i can’t believe 8.3 is actually just elder scrolls in disguise

todd howard you’ve done it again

4 Likes

What if I was playing a nord (I totally wasn’t)

Ghorry,

I missed you!

Still an illegal immigrant from across the border. WHERE’S YOUR SKYRIM PASSPORT?

I left it in my other jerkin, I swear.

Still my favourite Todd Howard video

Come to ESO

Jajajajajaja

legitimately wish i could. really want to dive into the game. just can’t find the time at the moment to play anything that isn’t on switch

1 Like

what youre effectively saying is that your time as a ruthless goose is more important than other games

1 Like

indirectly, yes

8 Likes

I respect that

Smh no one supports the degenerate 4th era Thalmor

Idm RPing Thalmor in ESO but its not got the same appeal

was I a good goose?