[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

no, you were the worst

honk

2 Likes

Definitely getting untitled goose game on Switch.

4 Likes

so anyway back to the talk about those plate bikinis

its about time we got given a proper plate thotmog after so many years

Gamers, rise up!

yeah i’d love to be rocking a thotmog on ghorek

gotta show off these buns :peach:

3 Likes

That would be improper nod nod.

The smart thing to do here is to use mods revamping or updating dem Vanilla Platekinis.

Yea, you didn’t train them for nothing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Long Live the Lich Empress :triumph::ok_hand:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630897816444731393/636985901867597843/Desktop_Screenshot_2019.png

4 Likes

Dudflex my love! You are spreading the truth!

God, here I expected we’d have less Sylvanas.

Alright… I guess I have relunctantly resisted all these years but time for me to play a DK who’s gonna kill that damned Elf.

Edit : Also it sucks that Bolvar got a lame *ss sword from HFC when he could just craft something worse than Frostmourne (probably).

Please don’t let them ruin DKs with that Sylvanas filth.

Also seems like Corruption is the Netherlight Crucilbe of BfA: Blizzard will say it’s a fix for the situation but in reality it’s just another layer of RNG to make gearing more frustrating; also it’ll get chucked into the bin when the next expansion rolls around.

what in 10 characters

1 Like

…Wait, that’s an actual screenshot from 8.3? What’s the context?

She is our queen.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/609750063446491156/636995334161301534/Desktop_Screenshot_2019.10.24_-_21.31.42.78.png?width=762&height=477

Here’s more kings. Loving this, a nice shake-up in the Ebon Blade and a real leader-figure :slight_smile:

This is trash.

2 Likes

true it should just stay a bunch of undead humans humaning loudly at each other in a humanly fashion

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAH it just keeps getting worse

1 Like

It’s really written in a fanfiction manner.

That the organization that dodged pretty much every possible consequence in Legion has somehow been brought low by one big tiddy goth GF of a Human.

Sylvanas can solo everyone confirmed.

Flips tables.

1 Like

What Horseman does Nathanos embody I wonder lmao? :horse::horse:

She’s simply the strongest force on Azeroth right now, why was this not a problem when it was Arthas but it’s suddenly a problem when it’s a female character?

1 Like