SPOILERS Shadowlands prequel novel

So it seems like I was right eventually. Talanji will defy the Horde council for their constant failures to aid the golden kingdom properly. What will this mean for the future? Will she take over the Horde and fix their mess? What are your thoughts?

The Horde now stands at a crossroads. The various factions form a council, leaving the mantle of warchief to rest. Thrall, Lor’themar Theron, Baine Bloodhoof, First Arcanist Thalyssra, and many other familiar faces rise to this new challenge. But the threats are numerous, and the distrust runs too deep.

LMAO. A-g-a-i-n, and not even one patch after the last “crossroads stage”, which was like the third one. What a faction of clowns.

Well if anything Turalyon will do something, also I wish Turalyon showed more concern for Lordaeron since he was part of Lordaeronian nobility.

4 Likes

Where exactly does it say that she’ll defy the Horde council?

Cuz I cant see it.

4 Likes

Looks like the Alliance will be playing second fiddle; with the Horde council being the main story which accidently puts them at the forefront of the Banshee-loyalists who are hunting Bwomsamdi :frowning:

She doesn’t. There’s an attempt on her life and Zekhan saves her. We’re finally getting our troll love story, folks!

3 Likes

A Sylvanas only novel that doesn’t cover any of BfA’s plot holes is exactly what we needed

I bet they will redeem her in that book.

The Queen of Trollkind and a literal meme.

It does bring a tear to my eyes.

1 Like

Meanwhile Teldrassil’s still burning
 just saying

This will probably be War Crimes 2.0, I suppose. The Alliance will forget the important city they lost in the previous expansions (Theramore, Teldrassil) and team up with the Horde. Again. And the genocidal tyrant gets away scots-free.

A Sylvanas only novel that doesn’t cover any of BfA’s plot holes is exactly what we needed

I bet they will redeem her in that book.

Hopefully it won’t happen. It’d be so toxic to redeem a genocidal warmonger.

1 Like

yeah well, I’d preferred it to be Rokhan but beggars can’t be choosers :wink:

2 Likes

I will dig it up for you. Talanji throws an accusation I think.

they have already redeemed genocidal warmongers in BfA by redeeming the Horde.

They will do the same with Sylvanas, I can guarantee you that.

Possibly, it wouldn’t even surprise me that much. Especially after they turned Saurfang into a hero, Saurfang the monster who committed genocide in Stormwind.

or the guy who commited genocide in Teldrassil too.

I would be very very very surprised if they actually kill Sylvanas off like the undead hitler she is.

Wonder why Sira decided to work as Sylvanas personal dog, when there was an possibility to join the Horde / Alliance, like rest of undead Night Elves did?
Just a quick reminder to Blizzard, that Wardens are Night Elves fanatics. They are racist, and last persons who will betray their own race. There must be not just a reason, but a really damn good reason for that.

1 Like

because then they can say they included Night Elves in their book.

4 Likes

Haha that’s so funny, I know I shouldn’t laugh but night elves have been turned into such a meme. If it makes you feel happy, I want Teldrassil restored so that those refugees in Stormwind can finally go back to their homes.

Alright, I found that one excerpt and it appears you were right.

I suppose it would be in order for someone to remind the esteemed Queen that her empire is still standing thanks to the Horde and if not for them Zandalar would be overrun by an oversized Old God slug monster.

Kindly shut up and take several seats Talanji.

2 Likes

Elune should restore Teldrassil and revive the dead Night Elves if they really really want to redeem Sylvanas, but nothing of that sort will happen because positives aren’t allowed for Night Elves and redeeming Sylvanas would be a good way to spit on the race further.

1 Like

I doubt they could have made a more generic title even if they tried.

Based on the fact that Sylvanas intends to kill Bwonsamdi, and that there is an asassination attempt as Talanji, I am guessing Sylvanas is trying to lure Bwonsamdi out by killing Talanji.

Hopefully we will get some closure to the Night Elf “storyline” from BfA. Though we all know they will get a mentionat best.

Though, it makes me wonder how important this book will be lorewise. I hope it will not be as pointless as Before the Storm, but then again, it would be a shame if it contained very critical story moments that will not be shown in-game like with War Crimes and The Shattering.

The horde didn’t do anything. They got her fleet destroyed. Her father killed and even were too incompetent to hunt down the killers. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they sided with said killers 15 minutes after the City was ravaged. Horde has done nothing for the kingdom. Only the PC deserves actual credit here.

Thrall sighed and shifted, standing in her way. “I assure you—”

“You can assure me nothing—not ships, not soldiers, not my own personal safety.” She straightened her head and at her height, she could easily look Thrall in the eye. Zekhan cowered, a different kind of energy crackling around them. “You do not need me here. Zandalar will always need me, so that is where I will be.”

2 Likes