Springtime in Azeroth - Season of Love (contains spoilers)

I do find it to be a tad heteronormative. Coming out day has came and went with Blizzard yet to announce a single LGBTQP+ character for World of Warcraft. I expected better from California.

2 Likes

Kalecos most likely, then they can have human/dragon hybirds as a playable race in the future.
hmm then again humans give birht to children where dragons lay eggs, maby Jaina builds an hatchery where she can tend to her miljon eggs.

1 Like
Another 8.3 spoiler

Now the Titan constructs are doing it… what the… no, I’m out. THAT is not a good thing.

Ra-den: MOTHER, you reconfigured the Engine of Nalak’sha to help power the Forge of Origination?
MOTHER: Affirmative.
Ra-den: Incredible! The level of expertise that would require… You are most impressive.
MOTHER: Initiating commendation reception protocol: Thank you.
Ra-den: I would… appreciate… the opportunity to converse with you further on the matter.
MOTHER: Scheduling conversation for next available cycle. Please stand by.
Ra-den: Oh. Yes. Of course.

2 Likes

Another ship sailing upon the horizon. Loving it.

1 Like

arthas will come back from the dead and finish what he started :stuck_out_tongue:

i think you’re right, but the story is basically a bunch of YA narratives bound together by the game world so it kinda makes sense there’d be a lot of romance subplots in there. and that they’re all schlocky.

meh. i suppose so.

I just want Baine and Mayla to marry. They are literally perfect for each other.

But think of the children! What will happen to them? One horn, one antler? That would look horrible, and would lead to great imbalances! You have to take that into account!

Probably would just be antlers.

Antlers with little horns on them that look like spikes.

A true son of the Horde.

https://growingupinazeroth.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/justwarlordthings-spikes.jpg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.