Spy Versus spy facebook table quest

After a break since nov 2018, I come back, found some new story quests, great. When I’m sucked into the story line, I am greeted by a 24 hour facebook table mission. This is reason #9000 people prefer classic. This expansion has been nothing but a horrific experience. If I find these horrible missions that ruin immersion in 8.2 --I am done, instant unsub and see y’all in classic, an actually good rpg.

2 Likes

I think you may need to work on your expressionism

I think blizz needs to do a 180 on retail. I can barely get myself to play it, and it gets rewarded with 24 hour candy crush missions. Just terrible game design, no wonder everyone is saying FFXIV has superior story design.

Instead of 8.2 the 8.1.5 starts going backwards. Soon Uu’nat gets buffed, shortly after Jaina. Getting less and less AP all the time. Before you know it 8.1 hits live.

2 Likes

Well, he did say 180, so that way the game will eventually end up at vanilla.

Yeah. The 180 sounds good for the most parts.

1 Like

Well then the we’ll end up in the first release of Classic, and then the beta, and then the game gets unreleased, until eventually the company Blizzard its warcraft series slowly self destructs until it dissapears out of existence and out of people’s minds.

I expected better of a vanilla fan, not to give in so easily. :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Subjective. :man_shrugging:

Have fun, I suppose.

Thing is, I’m not. I’m one of those people who laughed at everyone for wanting Vanilla. The more i read and see about it due to beta, the more I come to understand. It’s an actual FUN game. I played TBC, and now I remember lots of things were a lot more fun. For starters no cash shop and actual dangerous foes.

Whereas retail, everything is easy and a slog,… I cannot even bring myself to level my alts from 110-120, it’s such a terrible experience. First time was fun for the story but after that I am done. It’s just a number going up, I get weaker as I level, i get no talents, no skills nothing. After level 100 you’ve seen all retail wow has to offer today. It’s so sad, which is why I made this post.

I was nearly crying for Jaina in the cinematic, such good is the story imo. And than hammer time from the facebook table… Let’s wait 24hours. It’s like they want me to have a horrible time. Thing is I’m older, I’m working on my own game which is due to be released next year on all platforms. I don’t have the time I used to have. That 24 hour means I might not be able to continue for the next days and will forget about it and unsub until wow gets it sanity back.

Give me something I can work on, like rep grind, but like in vanilla and tbc, so rep from killing mobs and dungeons farming etc. 24 hours wait is just horrific design. I’d prefer it to be like FF XIV, just story quests, no walls.

It is OBJECTIVELY an better RPG. Retail wow is not an rpg – AT ALL. Level / Item level scaling is all I need for that.

No it isn’t. That’s totally subjective.

That is also just your opinion, nothing more.

You. So you are the ruling body who decides what is and isn’t an rpg huh?
Look, you can have this opinion. But it is NOT fact. And THAT, my friend, is a fact.

3 Likes

I guess raiding and m+ just don’t exist.

Definitely, I mean if El Greco would actually read Hinklink’s post, he probably wouldn’t like it. :wink:

1 Like

Ah I’m sorry, wrong end of the stick with Vanilla. My bad.

I do actually agree it’s no fun when we are gated by the mission table. We had far more of that in Legion and they’ve really toned down the mission table this expansion to make it far more optional.

I personally feel only having three zones on each faction (110-120) makes it a lot harder to vary your levelling journey. I did around 12 Horde via questing/levelling and then went for Island Expedition and Timewalking Dungeon spamming for the last 6.

It was refreshing levelling an Alliance because it’s totally different storylines/zones but I did it when the WM buff gave 30% and that did make me skip most of two zones. That bit me in the behind later when I wanted to get the achievement for completing both faction stories/campaigns, and had to go back and do the zone achievements and then on to a Proudmore storyline that felt a little out of place by the time I did it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.