Squishy Rogue

Taking way to much damage in Pvp! Evasion 2 min Cd, Vanish 2 Min cd and Feint 15 sec. Paladin multi bubbles to deal with my Cds and hits way too hard, fury warrior just heals through my damage and Demonhunter Blur 1 min cd and better survivability.

Seems like Rogue should just hide and steal other ppls kills or just play every two mins when we have Cds available

I only do Random Pvp

In random PVP you can argue rogue is amongst the worst to try and delve into and enjoy alot of classes do more damage than you, alot of other classes have utility better than you. The one thing your good at is rare to come by, resetting the fight.

Yes people moan rogue is OP, no its not anywhere near what it should or used to be.

Real Rogues save their cooldowns for rainy days , most underpowerd class ever.Dont remind of the day`s when those 24 cooper flash powder killed my wallet.

:joy:

Let’s stop being polite and say things as they are. Our class has become a f*cking joke. We’re supposed to be damage dealer AND ONLY that. We can’t heal people, we can’t tank for sh*t and yet they keep nerfing our ONLY role.

What’s your hidden agenda Activision blizzard? Disgust us and make us reroll another class? Is that the only way for you to keep people playing this game? You already ruined it, too many people left and the only thing keeping this game “alive” is the server phasing

As a rogue the only classes, assuming equal gear, i can beat are warlocks, MM hunters, Feral druids and, stangely, warriors. Literally everything else destroys me with ease. Retpaladins and DHs just delete me from existence lul.

Now rogue is just a PvE hero with only 2 viable specs. Oh wait, we got nerfed recently in PvE as well)))

That’s exactly the role i have on my rogue in random bg’s. Help others kill enemies. If i see a player near death, i attack and stun/cc as much as possible to help my fellow player make the kill easier. I never saw rogues as toe to toe kind of class that fights head on. More of a support class imo.

That’s exactly the role i have on my rogue in random bg’s. Help others kill enemies. If i see a player near death, i attack and stun/cc as much as possible to help my fellow player make the kill easier. I never saw rogues as toe to toe kind of class that fights head on. More of a support class imo.

Pretty much this ^
Going head on by yourself is going to give you a bad time, unless youre grouped up or finishing off those with low HP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.