Ssn 4 nerffs

nice they nerfed abolimb by 50% wich is iNSANE and spellwarden by 25% and gave us nothing
every other class got somthing for the nerfs it got
hunters even got buffed
outlaw didnt got toched
sad devs

4 Likes

Wtf where is the baseline dmg buff then? Abomb limb is literally the only thing that makes a DK viable in PvP rn.

5 Likes

i feel as main dk that this time i will unsucribe the game. bliz dont wanna to play we wont play. they buff limps with lego (20%) and conduit(60%) to have some kind of burst and fast pace EVERY 2 mins to get a nerf 50% on pvp conduit…??? with only coventad dk play for all shadowlands…

1 Like

Abom limb made us viable in pvp but they destroyed it actually i was sick of this 2 min killing machine and only good players knew how to trade cd / kite and survive it.

Dont even rly get the nerf on Spellward, as UH ok I get that but it makes Frost even weaker as is in defense

1 Like

Actual braindead balancing, like all of shadowlands. Dk stays trash from 9.0 till the end.
Take this class:

• Strong vs casters but wet paper vs meele.
  • Zero pressure but some decent burst during Limb.
    Now:
  • Nerf survival versus casters.
  • Nerf limb burst.
    = What is really left? if you play DK in pvp instead of Outlaw, Survival, Fury, you are literally a maso of some kind and like being smashed around and dunked on. No other explanation needed, KEKW.
9 Likes

Should buff Obliterate dmg in PvP with 30% in return.

4 Likes

dont be alarmed guys this have been a thing all the way sins legion blizzard hate us dk players and you dont need to look further than pre patch of shadowland just week away from it being out and whoa would you look at that dk gets nerfed so hard frost was the worst dps spec cause they was afraid dk would be above average like it takes some sort of stoopid to think dk was even close to op this nerfs does nothing but make it less enjoyable for us to play pvp and it’s just uncalled for but this is not the first time and it wont be the last look at the talent tree for dragonflight thats all you need to know things looks bad for us.

finally they are fixing DK’s.

it wasn’t 50%, they nerfed the conduit bonus by 50% and only in PVP.

now, i’m not saying i agree, but the post is miss-leading. DK could still do with damage profile change, not reduction, to nerf an overperforming spell is fine, to then not actually shift the damage in PVP o other spells to keep it level is p*ss poor tuning.

the quote:

Brutal Grasp (Necrolord Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat.

• Developers’ note: Abomination Limb’s contribution in a Death Knight’s damage profile is substantial, so we are looking to bring it down.

then to me the correct answer was to shift the damage not remove it.

got to play with sephuz against outlaw now.

they sould at least make line up the Unholy assaualt to one min to line better the cds. something like that or help with mele deff for the “balance”

yes, DK’s need fixed, everyone is tired of seeing double or triple DK in AWC games. This class is literally unstoppable and has no weaknesses.

:clown_face:

Dh doesen’t :joy:

Funny enough Abom Limb was as much a defensive as a offensive ability against melee. It pretty much ment that if a melee remained inside the blender, they would die.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.