Stable slots

With the possible #somechanges in mind.

The addition of a couple more slots for hunter stables would be nice. Feels really limited with 3 slots only.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t think anyone would be upset if they upped it to say 5.

They upped them in Wrath, they might do it early but I haven’t seen anything official.

Yeah . Its nothing gamebreaking . Just nice to be able to have a few dif pets to rely on.

I have no problem with this.

Is it still only 3 slots in TBC?

1 Like

That would be a beneficial change for sure. 3 slots really is arbitrary and limiting, especially since so many various pet families actually become useful in TBC.

1 Like

Yeah, i hope they add m+ keys in tbc aswell.

Yes please… 5 slots would be great. As of now 3 is difficult enough, and as you say, there are more options and perks with different schools of pets in TBC than now.

because hunters need a buff amirite gais

Agree, 5 slots would be so much more enjoyable given the amount of time it takes to increase their loyalty and you’ll always need that 1 extra slot to tame for abilities alone.

I vote for 151 available slots.

Gotta catch `em all :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind :smiley:

on a serious note though, if i was in charge i would allow 4 total stable slots. that’s 2 more than what you currently got, and it would prevent you from having too many options.
hunter in TBC is already insane, so allowing them to pick and choose their pets for literally every aspect of the game would just be a straight up buff to an already powerful class.

i know people who play hunters probably like pokemon and want a huge arsenal of pets but for real, you’re already really really strong in all aspect of the game, so to ask for a buff is silly.

its like if warlocks asked for certain spells to not cost any shards.

And the slippery slope strikes again!!!

2 Likes

yup, agree with this.

Kidding right? We’re already halfway down it and approaching 70km/h. Wheee!

I wouldn’t object to this.

You see, I worded it very carefully. Let me highlight it.

But you’re right. At this point I should probably just go with:

We told you so!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.